Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Milkdudes
Group Admin

New forums link-

http://www.wix.com/cast-2013/writersinharmony#!

Please sign up its really fast and will get you access to everything, we have a music play currently but will be replaced with a pop up version as soon as I figure out how to do it, right now its got a play list of about 8 MLP songs set to random. no other forum has this at this time, it I can work some stuff out it will be great to help us relax and just chat.

I will start moving all the topics from here to there in the morning, any help in this would be awesome there is a ton to move. I have the forums set up for everything from artworks, and story posting to general chat and an entire wing for the story. Please post where you think it should go and if there is a forum tab you think should be in there please let me know and I will add it.

We also have a fully functional chat on the main page of the forums we can hold out meeting right there no need to go off site anymore. Will find a way to get a team only version and a normal member one for the other pony's.

Will also be looking for an administrator of two to help run things later on, this will be a forum for not only us but the fans of mlp to get together and chat. Also plan on a store front when we have stuff ready to go (way in the future lol) Been up all night designing buttons, and getting everything in place lol

For now post have fun get used to the new set up and if you have a question please pm me there I go under Cast, a I need to see if the pm system works and will be there working on stuff anyways so I will see it right away.

Thanks every pony have a good night and please let me know what you think!

I'm on my way! And sorry I haven't been on recently. The TARDIS just enjoys getting all winkity wonkity and sending me all over the place. You should see what our little story has grown into!
......................................:pinkiegasp:
I said too much. Future at stake! J-Just disregard what I just said.

I'll check it out soon enough! :pinkiehappy:

Headin over right now, can't wait to see what it's like.

COME NOW GENTLEMEN! TO THE PROMISED LAND!!!

300980 NOTHING IS HAPPENING :fluttercry:

Where are the messages?!
I feel lost without you all! :raritydespair:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

301662 ? stuff is happening, Im working on bringing all the stuff we need from this site to our forums right now, it will take time I'm only one person and we just got the forums up 2 days ago, we've already got games, topics and a lot of cool stuff on the way, and with my real job getting in the way Im working as fast as I can sorry. If you would like to invite others to the forums there would be more ppl online, the forum is not posted anywhere yet, am making sure everything works and is ok for public view, mainly waiting on permission for two artworks so we are safe from issues. Everything else is good to go.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7