Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Milkdudes
Group Admin

Hey its Cast ^_^,

I've written some lines for Trigger to see if I can even try to voice the character, and got an idea at the same time to help you out.

What if we broke into teams of two (those that want to voice a character) and do a short scene between the two characters? You would both be speaking as the character you want to play, using the other person to help keep you in character and keep it more natural then trying to read lines from a paper.

I would like to put a hove up and help out with the voice auditions, I have some experience working on the Rudolph Beyond the Stars film (canceled), and this worked for us and letting the team of two come up with their own lines and scene worked so well. You would come up with a short like page max scene don't even have to complete it, just enough time to get into character, and talk to each other in the manner you wish.

We could do this through Skype or what ever methods you wish to use, and we could have a person record the final over the net, like have the two auditions going and one person as the moderator, me, 1800 whomever is up to help with these.

For my part I'm hoping to get someone to voice a few lines of Shining Armor, I want to do the scene where Shining faces Trigger, and takes him to jail, figure it had some emotion on both sides and could really play with it. I'm no actor so I will leave someone else to decide if its any good or not lol

300549 so skype is a great option what is your skype?, i think mines conn031:rainbowderp:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

300551 I'll create an account after work 2moro and give that to ya, need to go to bed really soon got work at 9am and its already 2:30 am lol

But do you like the idea?

It's a good idea. I'll have to see if skype will work with my computer and all that stuff, but if it does I'll make an account and see what I can do.

300549 Talked to Firewing just now and he shall be voicing = Sonic boom.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

300638 sweetness I'm getting a hold of some recording equipment in the morning to try some lines with Trigger, it will not be perfect but will give it a shot lol

My Skype is Jamesdeartman

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9