Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36

298450>>298478>>298479>>298491>>298527>>298562>>298582>>295302 22883

I had an idea while working tonight. Simple but a good way to get more ponies into this.

How about a youtube video (with ponies such as ourselves) Speaking the story out into different segments getting more views in the process, there wouldn't be a 'video' as such only people announcing the story as i't goes something like
Example

Narrator: Myself or who ever is better
Someone to Voice Applejack, Twilight, RD, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie pie , NM, Celestia, Spike, OC's and etc

So basically a whole voice over to the story. what do you guys think?

If you like the idea who can you voice?

-Applejack
-Fluttershy
-Pinkie-Pie
-Rarity,
-Rainbow dash
-Twilight
-Discord
-Nightmare moon
-Celestia
-Spike
-Dragons(SilverShadowThePegasus)
-Cobalt(1800_SCREWED)
-Applebloom
-Scootaloo
-Sweetie belle
-Sonic (mareinthemoon)
-Lightning(Prince Lightning)
-Eclipse(Ugh....I forget....)
-Fire Wing (Fire wing_)
-Rutlight(Twilight is best pony)
-Sword Play(Crackshot)
-Black Demon( Twilight is best pony)
-Dame Voleur(chrisbiby)
-Obscurum Evidens(SilverShadowThePegasus)
-Brush Stroke(Mr. Bojangles)
-Hydro Phobia (SilverShadowThePegasus)
-Hedwig(chrisbiby)
-Bulwark(Crackshot)
P.S. Missing oc's
-Cast2012
-TheNewDoctor
-Rainboom_Saturation
-Jigoku Luna
-Arby works
-Flyingspud
-cyber555
-Inkblotch
That is all :twilightsmile:

...BRILLIANT!!!:pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile:. What exactly do i need to do VO's?

298929 What do you want to do?? as you could see there are several options.(that took a while to write because i had to get all the OC's:ajsleepy:)

I'm sure I could voice my own OC, but the only problem would be finding a way to record it and do all that stuff

298945 There are lots of ways to, you could do it onto your phone headset or mic, video recorder tape recorder. etc.

298926 THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! THE ABSOLUTE LACK OF BRUSH STROKE! I MAKES ME SO ANGRY! GAH I FEEL SO... I FEEL SO...

I... I... oh... right, you have a point there Brush Stroke. Now I feel stupid. Sorry about that everypony, almost went Hulk Smash on all of you.
(this fake rant was brought to you in part by my random imagination and a red bull fueled night) XD

But in all seriousness now, I could try voicing some of the male ponies, possibly

298947 You have a very good point there, I never thought about that.... Anyway, if there's any specific lines you wanted, or if you just want me to come up with 'em just let me know and I'll get to work.

298950 sorry I didn't see you had two :applecry:

I fixed it!

298955 oh.... actually... I was just kidding around XD
You don't have to add him. He's practically brand new and isn't in the story yet. I just do random crap sometimes when I am tired

298953 What does your voice sound like (be honest here) My voice is low to high (It's wired one day ill sound african american black guy and he next a 24 year old white guy) [im 16]

298950 298929 Same thing what does your voice sound like?:rainbowderp:

Additional info(Everypony): Once I find this out i can give people there characters, the funny thing is your OC might not even be voiced by you. Also maybe you could upload what your voice sounds like or what you can make it sound like.

298957 Eh, it's pretty deep, but I can make it go more high pitch with no problem. I can also do a wide range of accents(I kinda imagine Sword having a slightly higher pitch voice and a british accent).

Lol, and on a side note I've got the same deal with my voice, it sometimes goes from black man to white boy.

298956 me too it's like 1 am here I knew you were only joking around :pinkiehappy:

298960 I can impersonate old spice guy XD

298962 Lol, 16 year olds with deep voices UNITE!

298964 lol, indeed. Anyway, back to business, should I just come up with lines for whoever voices Sword(I really don't mind if anyone else does), or will you take care of that? If I'm taking care of it, I'll need specific scenarios so I can judge what he'd say in that situation.

298957 Here's what my voice sounds like. PS My mic is not very good

This is what I sound like

298962 which one? Terry Crews or the suave one who's name I don't know

298955 and what a coincidence, I'm actually playing Phoenix Wright on my Ipod right now XD

298966 Issiah mustafa The guy in the shower then boat than horse:pinkiecrazy:

298965 Ill makes some today:pinkiesmile:

Unfortunatly I am a girl and cannot voice sonic..oh I wish I could, believe me. I can do nightmare moon, rarity and possibly trixie....I was in animation so being able to change your voice for the audio is a skill you have to learn.
\My voice is a saprano while speeking but singing I can go from falsetto to a lower alto

299079 I can voice sonic if you'd like if you would like me to how does he sound? :trixieshiftright:

299079 also how do i tag people to the thread (if you can and if you know, and who's oc is eclipse i forgot:facehoof:

eclipse is sort of the groups oc he was made by everyone XD sonic sounds like an anime pretty boy would.
He has no accent and I usualy think of tamaki from host club (an anime) for the white version and alucard from hellsing (another anime) for the red version and the times when his hair is defalted. Its a world of difference in sonics voice, the stark contrast between the roles he plays as either version.

so kind of peppy for the white and a certain goth darkness to the dark mode

299152 so gothic?:rainbowderp:
Scottish:pinkiecrazy: (Im joking)

he sorta jumps between the two...just think of his character and do what you think feels right, if you can sing be prepared for allot of it. sonic is a singer XD it works with the zalgo myth..zalgo is supposed to sing the song that ends the world. pretty epic.

299155 Okay if you say im singing for him, Voices I can sing close to (They would be his voice)
You know Calvin Harris- Close to you right now? (Well I can sing that a bit so hence his voice)
Coldplay- Viva la vida (Hard to do) [im an average singer i think, but calvin harris voice is alot easier to do]
If he sings he will have a deeper voice or a ridiculously high pitched one like HEYEYEYEY

As for Eclipse any Ideas?:trixieshiftright:

the coldplay one sounds good for white version..dark version go deep voice:pinkiecrazy:.
as for eclipse Im unsure yet.

299157 so switch from good to evil? and Calvin to Coldplay?

:twilightsmile:

299162 lol indeed He does have moments where he switches

Cast, what is your thought's on this and If you have episode 001 ready to present i think i could give out some parts.:pinkiehappy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

299176 299163

Hey there sorry I've been writing and drawing all night lol But ya I should have part one of episode 1 up in a few days its still rough but I've changed and fixed everything Hasbro wanted me to and we are back in business and really I think it made the story a little better lol

I like the idea of the voice overs, there are some lines in the first episode that I think would be fun for a voice test if nothing else, and just so you know for Episode one (part one) here is a character list:

Twilight
Rainbow
Fluttershy
Rarity
Pinkie
Applejack
Shining Armor
Cadance
Celestia (very short part)
Prince Lightning (Very short part)
Trigger
Aurora (only need sounds she can't talk yet lol)
Luna / Nightmare Moon
Discord
Sonic
Derpy (Only for a scene)
Java Jiva (only for a scene)

I can't think of any more right now.

This is still talking part one of course I'm having some issues finishing off the second part after the battle ends. Silver if you have even a small first page of episode 2 even just the idea for it, it would help me greatly to end episode one.

And don't worry about adding me to the voice list I have no oc in this story, Leon was never made for this kind of story and would rather keep him out of this one, he's got his own adventures planned lol. But I would be more then happy to help set up voice and screenplay works for this, my first love is animation and learned a lot about this stuff in school and through working with it my self lol.

299182 Cast a couple things
#1 You should make another OC(For the story)
#2 So I can give everyone there parts and designate them?
#3 what does your voice sound like.
#4 you need a part! :pinkiegasp:
#5 I cant wait till this goes through I never ever in my life thought I would make something to be presented by hasbro! and get $$$ and possibly movie!! :raritystarry:

oh yes:rainbowdetermined2:

can you please message me the info for the mlp forums peoples. I think me you and them should get together and chat so we can figure out which characters to make

Milkdudes
Group Admin

299187 well sorry I was wrong I forgot I made Trigger lol, I could try to voice him if you'd like I just hate hearing my own voice in animation its really weird for me o_O but I can try it I guess, I will do a few lines from his parts and see if there are even worth doing anything with lol.

You may give parts to whom you choose, would still like to be part of the casting though and in the loop, but you can take charge of this part if you'd like. And if I can make one what if we added an animatic to the this? Basically a tv comic for each episode, I was going to to some storyboards anyways and this is just putting those onto a film track. No a big deal I'd just have to draw them out, that way we have visuals to go with the voices?

any who I will try to have Episode one part one up tonight so you can all see it, its been a battle to rework it but I think its pretty good anyways.

Talk to you later ^_^

299284 The Tv comic is a really good idea!,I bet that would be awesome.
All I want to do is designate people there parts. the rest is up to you (if you want to take charge i don't mind, you seem to be better at it then i am :twilightsmile:)

You should voice trigger, just if you dont like that to be your voice don't alter your voice :pinkiesmile:, Im going to make Cobalt's voice growling and low.(like a more evil iron will).

I will download part one and change it into a script for each individual later on. (Um it's 10:40 am here when will it be up Ausralian westen standard time) :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36