Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Milkdudes
Group Admin

I have posted a thread for each major plot in the story, my hopes are to keep it more organized as to whos doing what for all our sakes instead of having one mass thread. If you have an idea for an episode for one of the main plots post them in the correct thread and we will talk about them.

Main Plots-

1) Main Cast
2) Eclipse and Prince Lightning (Sonic is in here to)
3) Cutie Mark Crusaders
4) Nightmare and Discord (forces of darkness)
5) All oc related episodes and non main character plot ideas
6) Shining and the forces of Light

Please post to the correct thread, the ideas generated here will worked into the story after we've talked about them and decided a true yes or no to the idea.

Is Cobalt Fury Main or.....OC?

So, are all of these, what is it 7 threads? Are all of these threads replacing the idea generator thread in a more organized way?

Milkdudes
Group Admin

298740 no these are ideas for the main plots, episodes and main story. All other ideas should be posted to the ideas thread you created, I'm hoping to make it easier to access the ideas for the main story so its easier to write and get the bible out. We have a lot of threads just trying to give some more order before your director goes insane lol

298607 Cobalt would go under the forces of Darkness thread, he is one of the major players on their side, I know he turns on them but its the best place to put him right now, like Sonic could really go into any of these but being he has a direct effect and link to Eclipse and Prince Lightning his ideas would go there. Just try to think of what area your idea would best go into, if you character is part of the forces of light army but runs into the main 7 alot they would still go into the forces of light because they are not the main cast and so on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4