Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Milkdudes
Group Admin

I'm getting close to finishing the first teaser trailer that will be entered into a contest at everfree and was hoping I could get some help with a voice to play Shining Armor or Twilight.

Don't need to sound exactly likethem this is in the future and voices change, not worried about sounding just like ether.

What I need is a narrator for the opening of the video here are the lines-

(Normal speech)
In a magical land we've learned the meaning of friendship,
What it takes to achieve the impossible,
And that love itself will concur all.
(need some hint of loss and sadness)
But all we know has been lost,
for they have returned.
(Speak like your talking to troops on the battle field ready to attack)
With the fall of Elements of Harmony with fight on,
For our fallen brothers we fight on,
For our children,
for Celestia and the rebirth of Harmony we fight on!
For we are the stand,
The Last Stand of Harmony!

If you would like to help out please record your voice (quality is not an issue atm) And email it to me at Cast_2013@yahoo.com, you may change words if you think it would sound better but the over all needs to remain. Sending just your voice as an MP3 will greatly help the easy of putting your voice to the video. I will be posting an update video soon with all the action, the speech will take place right before.

Thanks everypony!

I would do it, (and I really wish I could) but unless I'll be able to get the proper recording equipment aka any microphone I can actually hook up to my computer, I can't. :ajsleepy: Sigh. Hopefully someone else will be able to take up this challenge. :pinkiehappy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

295880 me to I can do it with text but was hoping for a voice, I can go else where online to get someone if I have to its no biggy just thought I would try the group first.

ill give it a try tomorrow (gotta record it in my car to mitigate outside noise [there is a lot of it on Fridays in my house])

It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on -shot-

NO!!! :flutterrage:

yes it put a smile on my face

:yay: Clop clop! I-I mean, clap clap! I-I wasn't clopping, hehe...

I can do it if possible i have a narrators voice whether it be posh english or Old Spice guy(i can do really well i can send you a youtube link if you would like.):pinkiehappy: 295983 eeewww.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

296027 yes! if you wana post an audition on youtube its totally cool! I can't start the video until it has an actor and I would rather have one in house you know?

295966 Thank you so much ^_^

i am going to try to email an mp3 once FL studio starts to play nice just trying to master out some ringing, add a limiter, try some multi band compression and auto tune the ending to make it sound a bit more like i want it to (like dropping down a note)

296077 sadly I still have no internet (works internet is what im on now):flutterrage:

295838 How would you like it to sound?, I have: (I am a white guy how I can do this voice ill never know), beefed up black guy, Old spice, Scottish accent , ye-olde english accent and a couple others, Outback aussie, Indian, Take your pick.:rainbowkiss: (there are more just lemme know)

P.S. [My normal voice sounds like a narrator]

Milkdudes
Group Admin

298369 well basically I would love the voice to be a narrator, if you could do it a little deep that would be great because its Shinning Armor thats speaking but in the future (I figure his voice would have deepened a bit)

Think of the opening of some of the great action movies, its going to start like a normal narration and move into a speech to the forces he leads, and into the main video.

When we get to the parts We fight on! thats where the speech part really needs to hit home, it needs to sound like a commander on a battle field rallying his troops before a battle, don't worry about quality that can be fixed with the video editor I have. More need the voice over then anything.

Thanks for the help with this its going to hold the entire video together and make it stand out with its own story.

298443 oooh commander, give my best shot:raritywink:

I could give it a shot. My mic isn't great, but still

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17