Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Milkdudes
Group Admin

I know we have talked about making songs for the pitch to hasbro and started putting together some random songs. This is a test mix of one would love your thoughts on it, am making a few more.

This song (an the others) are being put together with single sound effects files, took a while but it turned out ok I guess. Am working on the beat and some other parts for the rise of nightmares.

Link-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MT2wJUnC5s

That is amazing my friend!
Exaplmary work! Maybe you should make it your theme song.

That track is AWESOME!! But...
Oh please don't be mad! It's a great track, but I just don't think it fits well for the theme of The Last Stand. It just seems a bit too, up-beat and quick. I don't know, I feel the theme should be...how to describe?
Well, I've actually been working on random music of my own. I could make a theme myself and post it for feedback. Would that be alright?

Milkdudes
Group Admin

o ya this is not a real track for the series it was just a test to see if I could even make something lol, I just had to label it as something for youtube and was a test for the kinds of music that we could do, there will be more made for this series that one was just a practice one sorry for the confusion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5