OC's Unite 1,480 members · 2,415 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

EvyDusk: I have been thinking about writing a hunger games fic for some of my OCs because i'm a cruel god.

If anypony has any OC(s) they'd let me use in this fic that would be really great. I will ofc link to the fic once the first chapter is up. Beware they have a 1/24 chance of surviving (I am fully prepared to kill my OCs so it won't be biased)

All the spots for OCs have been filled. I'll hopefully have the first chapter up next week. Message me or just comment if you want to add something to an OC that you have sent me.

Template
"Name:
District:
Strength:
Weaknesses:
Weapon Of Choice:
Cutie Mark (Blank flanks are Allowed):
Appearance (Pictures are helpful but not required):
Backstory:"

Ponies So Far:

(red for female tribute, blue for male tribute)
1: Crimson Spark Silver Spice
2: Ivory Moon Firestorm
3: Stardust Shiver Sapphire Lightning
4: Ocean Breeze Cobalt Dust
5: Scarlet Robin Silent Talon
6: Battle Scar Tarantula "Inkwell" brush
7: Mossy WhisperGreen Scale
8: Heat Wave Luminous Skies
9: Poisoned Apple Jade Dawn
10: Lightning "Spark" Dash Midnight Blitzer
11: Sweet Apricots Jason Colby
12: Canary Shadow Stone

Me: *A Year Later* ...alright time for a new modification!

Alright so first of all this story will be story driven and probably have multiple writers.

There's going to be a massive list of OCs that could participate though worst case scenario (for the writers) would have to be 26 x 12 because that's going to be overflowing if we do more. We don't know how many will participate but that'll be the limit. Though it's preferred that at most it'll reach Haymitch levels if not at most maybe 3-5 per gender.

Anyone can join! Just follow the way he settled things up. Though you might want to have some writing experience as if this reaches to a high number then we need writers and people understand these OCs, and who wouldn't understand an OC better than the creator themselves.

The time between this publication and the actual writing might be a long time, maybe even next year. We have no idea if EvyDusk might return, or how much we should prepare so there will be a large time period to prepare and wait for more to appear. Multiple OCs are accepted but at three - four are the limit. It will depend on how many users appear and if exceeds a certain quantity then the number will have to be reduced.

I've seen the potential in this story and it's followers. Depending on the number of OCs, the types they are, and the comments that drive the story, will affect the outcome of the story as a whole. It might end up as in the Original Hunger Games where there's rebels that won, or only one person alive as in Haymitch case, or nobody as it would've happened in the first book.

I just hope you all take notice. Me signing out and waiting

This sounds like a ton of fun. I just want to point out that this also needs to be an entertaining story for those who don’t know these OCs. There still needs to be characters to route for and against, and we need the readers to actually care about the characters. This will be increasingly harder to do the more characters we add. If we go Avengers: Endgame levels of crazy with amount of characters, no one will feel developed enough and it’s unlikely the readers will feel any emotional attachment to the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6