Fan/fic/ Theater 3000 336 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ringmaster
Group Admin

I've decided to post a new thread on the forum for every big update as this instantly notifies everyone in the group of there being a new update.

This update came out...five days ago, with a new Shuffle and the start of "Griffin the Griffin", a pretty terrible fic that me and Fallen encountered before. There also are updates to "My Second Life", "Whats love got to do with it?".

But,, today, I found...something. Something so confusing that we had to upload it straight away. Just give it the first three paragraphs to see what I mean.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hyJ2k-WScuEhbHhtTD-BMgTySK5vXV47MvEDE2ok-3A/edit

Fallen Prime
Group Admin

797649 Yeaaaaaah... about those last three stories you mentioned? I never got around to WLGTDWI or MSL (though I should do that tonight), and SFM3 hasn't updated since late February, last I checked.

Also, I need to add the second book of "The Legend of Starlight." Bluh.

Ringmaster
Group Admin

797664 Ah. It's your job to remove the "New" formatting for chapters on the update after they're added.

Goody, more updates for us to brave through.

But I wonder what happened to one of our old stories; 'im nut okay i promise'? I haven't seen it since the time it was on the main page, and it's not up for vote.

Ringmaster
Group Admin

798912 Not all fics have been converted to a voting-enabled form yet. Soon, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5