Minecraft and My Little Pony 837 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Why? Cuz why not...anyhow what mob is clearly the best mob!

2351705 All of them... especially the tall black creatures.:trollestia:

2351712 ESPECIALLY the smoke rods

Creepers. They're legitly the only mob that can scare the fuck out of me. :applecry:

2351739 nu I asked for the "Best Mob" not the most scariest mob silly

2351751 I think the Enderman.

Yeah, the creepers are the only scary mob, the Endermen are nothing. What, they way they walk around aimlessly, their tall, black forms hanging like shadows over you, watching you. And should you dare to look back, only to be met with their pure white eyes and that soul-shattering, horrible screech signalling your inevitable demise?

Totally not scary.:pinkiecrazy:

2351705 I'd say the Enderdragon or Wither, since they are the largest, deal the most damage and have the most health.

2351705 Mobzilla this mob can easily beat you so easily you can die from him in two attacks even with ultimate armor.

Horse. They can take you where you want to go fast. And pigs aren't very good at being steeds.

2351760>>2351980>>2352325 thee all art losers :twilightsheepish: what of the nether mobs or the peaceful mobs of the over-world...
2352609 ew mod mobs gross

2353769 .... *conciders peaceful or nether mobs for a moment* naaaaah! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: if I had to pick one that WASN'T a boss, I'd pick Enderman, I mean, look at one and your game becomes a less toned down game of slender. When they teleport in front of me, it scares the s**t out of me :rainbowlaugh:

2351751 That is why they're best mob for me.

2351980 Meh for me. You've seen one, you've seen them all. Besides, I'd rather take on an Enderman then a Creeper anyday (being able to destory your house is another reason why they scare me more then Endermen :fluttercry:).

2354551>>2354720 ha the almost harmless enderman, and the easily outsmarted creeper holds thy fears, piff cowards I say, the enderman balls fall off when he touchs water and the creeper can be defeated with speed and technic. What of a bunch of skeletons siting just out of thy reach shooting thee with arrows, or blazes swarming you with rapidly flying balls of fire. I think thee needs to quit looking into the purple eyes and carry a bucket of water with them

2359079 *le rolley eyes* it's my opinion, I just find the enderman a lot cooler than others, and I didn't pick skeleton, because in my opinion, it's too overpowered. It seeks shelter in the day and it fires so rapidly you can hardly get a hit in before you die. And I don't think blazes or ghasts are that cool. I don't quite get them, and why everyone speaks so highly of them. To me, they're just another generic mob. I just find the enderman to stand out a bit more from the rest. Yes, it may be harmed in water, and yes, you don't have to look into it's eyes, but then again, that's called, stick with me here, BALANCE! :pinkiegasp:

2359132 true true....why are we argue about game machanics?
Piff blazes are not speaked highly among the minecraft population, the most speaked of is the creeper, the enderman and blaze were speaked of lots when they came out but now the blaze has been kinda forgotten because their no longer "cool"

2360803 True, I guess, but what makes the creeper so interesting anyway? is it the colour scheme? it's explosion? I don't see why it gets more love over all the others. :applejackunsure: is it because it's an original idea, or what? :rainbowwild: I guess we'll never now.

P.S- in terms of the 'why are we arguing about game mechanics', two points. 1) I just like discussing with others about how something is over or under powered. 2) Why the hell not?! :rainbowlaugh:

2360899 honestly creeper is one of the weakest enemy's in the game and is only a threat when you have low health or your first night, also like enderman water can be its weakness reducing the blast radios by 10% and damage by 25%. Also talking about weaknesses blaze sink in water, lose 10 per second and get a reduced damage.

So clearly water bucket is the most op weapon in minecraft

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20