Minecraft and My Little Pony 837 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

In a battle between the forces of the Minecraft Nether against the Mane Six who are trying to stop the Nether from taking over Equestria, who would win in that battle? These Nether forces involve Blackmen (Endermen), Spiders (Every type), Skeletons (White ones), Zombies, and Creepers. :rainbowdetermined2:

I really don't prefer the wither skeletons, they sound they would fall apart at the last second. :twilightsheepish:

Battle details: :applejackunsure: I think they would start at Ponyville, but I think that the Nether would find the Princesses most tempting afterwards so they would attack Canterlot next if they won or lost the fight in Ponyville.

So who do you think would win that battle? :twilightsmile:

2350241 The Ghasts XD

2350261 Did know who your talking about. :twilightblush:

2350284 Ghasts kill all
Equestria has no hope if they join the battle
otherwise, the Mane 6 would win. Easy.

The Wither Skeletons actually have a neat ability. Well, for them anyway. The Wither effect they can place upon us, and you can't see your hearts while it deals damage. If they sneak up behind you, you won't be able to know when to heal yourself or escape. And the Ghasts WOULD kill all. Only Pegasai can fly up to it or a long-ranged attack could hit it, unless you're running away from them.

2350377 Really? :pinkiegasp: I didn't know that.:pinkiehappy:

Glad to be a source of knowledge then!

2350241 infinitely respawning mobs? It's fair to say, the Mane 6 are royally screwed over. :rainbowlaugh: Sorry Celestia, but your not getting back your.... *puts on sunglasses* ...Fallen Kingdom :rainbowlaugh:(woooooo reference!) but seriously, their screwed with an infinitely respawning army whom's only use in reality is to wipe the floor with their blood, yeah....... bye Equestria- or well, it's remains!

2350512 And when they their close to losing that will be when their leader pops either Mobzilla or Herobrine.

>>mune72
Or Herobrine riding a mobzilla that's holding big Bertha and mech suits with jet packs carrying it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11