Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

The most powerful mob ever he has 4,000 hp I'm serious here's a video even with the ultimate armor he can still kill you here a video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3sIVk9ucemg

Nope... not in my game:pinkiegasp:

2340104 *sees Mobzilla* uuuh...... *is coming closer* UUUUUH..... *runs away, arms flailing above head*

*in a bomb shelter* also, is it just me, or does he sound like Deadlox :rainbowlaugh:

2340309>>2340234 He can break blocks the bomb shelter is useless and it's for bombs not mobzilla's

Can he brake obsidian is the question...

2340383 He can't break that but you'll never be able to go outside again there's only two things in that mod that can kill him is Big Bertha a sword that does 500 damage but only does 100 damage to him the second thing that kill him is a lot of Nightmares.

2340359 *bomb shelter begins to crack* OOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *runs out as fast as I can, getting only about 10 feet before being swept away by his tail*

4,000 health? That's a little more health than Charon, and less health than the Sandwitch. I could easily solo him on my lvl 75 mage and lvl 74 assassin. I could maybe do it on my lvl 42 warrior, but I'd need to party up with some friends...

(+1 cookie if you know what server I'm talking about)

2340681 I forgot to mention he has uber regeneration he has four attacks he jumps on you which will do a ton of damage to you even with ultimate armor, lightning attack,fireball barrage attack, and the tail swipe attack which is also a powerful attack which discourages you of attacking him behind with a sword.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9