Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I've been wanting to make a Minecraft/MLP crossover but don't have any ideas, I was thinking about making a fic where the Mane 6 gets sent to Minecraftia by Discord and Steve(?) finds them stranded in the world. I was also thinking about the 'map' being one of my MC maps. The only problem is that I'm not sure how to write the Elements PoV. If you want to write that part then tell me and we'll plan.

Recommendation: Make it a Technic sort of game where Steve is able to create things that might send them home once it gets advanced enough.

And do you want the story to be first person or limited third? Major point there :twilightsmile:

Personally, the one problem i've seen most people come into that really throws me is when they jump around to multiple minecraft pov's. It really seems to mess up the flow since while it might be a crossover, the minecraft character doesnt have a set personality. Minecraft just has trouble converting into a true story format fitting mlp when steve is involved.:applejackunsure:

I don't know why im posting this but I am. No backing out now.

Journeyman
Group Admin

As one whose tackling this problem myself, the absolute first thing you want to do is work on Steve's character, if he's involved. If he's in it, he'll tend to know the ins and out of the entire world. That's very valuable information and how it's used could make or break the story.

490501 elements pov hahaha no steve dislikes that idea :unsuresweetie:

Hey I thought of one
You know the app papercraft so a guy makes some they brecome alive and some how get in to a tv and in to mlp. should be a comedy story.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6