Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hopefully this is the one group I know wont try to kick me off FIMFiction for advertising this...

Hello all, My Name is Mr. Rager, or otherwise known as King Confusion, and I am opening my channel up for minecraft gaming. Right now I am only doing a survival series but if you'd like to see more as in mods, servers, and tutorials please let me know.

4757782 There's a group called the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau, why not try there?

Because one of the mods had locked a few of my threads before and I don't want that to happen again

I figured a thread not related to mlp would be the catalyst to get me kicked from the group.

Blaze rod
Group Admin

I'm sorry but there are certain things you have to fix before majority of people will even considering watching your series.

-Only record the game. Seeing the desktop and the taskbar does not leave a good impression.
-Framerate. The god-damn framerate! I can't watch this 2 minutes without getting nauseous. Stable 30 is a bare minimum.

Your microphone is good though.

Journeyman
Group Admin

I meant to address this early, but work kept me from coming to fimfiction.

Advertising something that doesn't strictly pertain to a group isn't outlawed but it is quite taboo. I haven't addressed this as a site or group issue so I am not going to retroactively enforce something that has yet to be considered by the moderating staff. I will keep this thread, but I will not allow posting of further videos. I won't lock it either.

By the time I got to addressing this the video was removed, so I will address this issue as is. This group pertains to both Minecraft and My Little Pony. New threads addressing things like mods or role-playing may warrant new threads on a case by case basis. However we already have a Minecraft-video thread available. Now this is partially my fault for the lack of public knowledge because it is 1.) not stickied and 2.) been abandoned by the group as a whole. I'm going to fix that now and make it sticky so we at least don't have problems in the future. Any videos you may have I suggest you post them there.

Advertising yourself is a very prickly issue. I am not outright against you advertising yourself here in the group, but please run things like this by an admin first.

Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7