My Little Dashie 609 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Fluttrick
Group Admin

Here I will challenge you to test your durability when it comes to reading sad fictions. Who's up first?

355435 The only thing I'm makin that Is sad right now is the Plague Of Equestria but it will be a while before It's completed...

Fluttrick
Group Admin

355443 How about you read-Actually, just go to my favourites. I have tons of Sad Fics there! Just tell me which one you like. :pinkiehappy:

355449 Fair enough, but nothing will replace my Little Dashie, or Rainbow Factory... ;)

355449 Yo man their all well made I give em all a 10-10... :)

355435 what exactly is the challenge

355435 Okay so you mean us writing sad fictions? I am making one right now, called Where Honey Dew's Heart Belongs. I am taking up a WHOLE 90-sheet poly composition book writing it in. Hehe, the composition book was only 75 cents... :rainbowdetermined2:

Fluttrick
Group Admin

356898 No, I mean you reading sad fics to see how much you can endure, such as reading this

Fluttrick
Group Admin

355502 Um, just to see how much you can endure by reading a series of sad fics I give you. Here, have one. Sad Fiction

Fluttrick
Group Admin

355443 Here, you can have this one

362856 its a sweet stories but not really that sad to me. Remember to many people and doctors I'm pretty much emotionless so if you want to try to sadden me give me the saddest ones you can find.

Fluttrick
Group Admin

362865 So be it :pinkiecrazy: Just give me a moment.

Fluttrick
Group Admin

362865 Here we are. Try this one
If not that, then this one
And if not that this one
And if not that one then read My Little Dashie again!

362878 you won with the last party.it struck a personnel note because ive been down that path and barely made it back. Definatly gonna reread mld though.

Fluttrick
Group Admin

363073 There's a sequel to it if you'd like and there's more where that came from.

Fluttrick
Group Admin

363091 It may not sad, But It's romantic... :)

can i have a rainbow dash one that will make me cry my eyes out? Note: i've already read decay and Tiny Wings

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20