The Mysterious Mare Do Well 138 members · 132 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hi there,

I just joined this group and was wondering exactly what we do here. Just though to post this thread for introductions and anyone who wants to post on it can post on it.

Hey Gearshift here. I am a latest fan of this series. I started to follow My Little Pony from the beginning at around 2015 or 2014.

I mainly joined this Mare-Do-Well group because I really enjoyed the Mare-Do-Well character, and I wished that she had as much attention as Daring Do does. I do understand that the titular episode she came from was divisive and controversial among fans, but I really wish she can be given another chance (a chance where this time their would be nothing that gives off the wrong impression like that episode).

I really love some of the fanfics of the character I found. Ones that I can remember right of the top of my head is Cape and Hood and Daring Do and THe Mysterious Mare Do Well: Canterlot Crisis.

Not sure if I ever will get to do my own fanfic of Mare-Do-Well, but if I did I would....well, I would mention that in a later post since its pass my bedtime.:pinkiecrazy:

I'll mention this on the main page, but one more thing: we need a Mare-Do-Well banner for this club!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4