Shipping 💖 9,742 members · 11,673 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

What's a good ship for the genderswap versions of the main six, outside of each other? I'm trying to think of a good theme for next year's posts. They can't be with each other because that would be too easy, and it can't be with Barb, or Male Starlight, Sunset, Trixie, Tempest or the CMC. I need somepony outside of some common choices. Here are the choices I can think of so far. Is there any others I might have missed?

Dusk Shine - Depry, Moondancer, Lyra, Bon Bon,

Elusive - I can't think of any

Bubble Berry - Cheese, Pierce, Discord/Eris... I need more choices for him.

Applejack - Coloratura, Caramel, Female Caramel

Rainbow Blitz - Lightning Dust, Spitfire, Gilda

Butterscotch - Gilda, Lightning Dust, Thunderlane

Elusive: For mares, Coco Pommel, Suri Polomare, Fleur de Lis; stallions, Fancy Pants, HoityToity.

I'll consider a few of those. Now I just need to expand the Applejack and Pinkie Pie choice. While Coloratura is the best dame for Applejack no matter the form, I'm sure there are some others out there I didn't consider.

For a non-apple mare, Strawberry Sunrise and Cherry Jubilee (my favorite), and stallions are Tenderhoof (Did go after AJ in Simple Ways S4E13) and Trouble Shoes

Pinkie Pie is unusual in his/herself. As Bubble Berry, there are his sisters if you don't mind incest. As a hard working party pony, there are the spa sisters to help relax. Cheese Sandwich is always a good match. As a foodie, there is Saffron Masala and her father Coriander Cumin. For a non-ponies there are Mulia Mild (mule) that makes a fine Chocolate Mousse Moose, and Gustave le Grand (griffon) for his Exquisite Eclairs.

Oh, okay I see where you going with that. Really, overall it's hard to find any ship for Pinkie Pie that not party-related. I mostly want to stretch my writing skill with one shots. Hence the reason I wanted uncommon ships. So right now, the best thing I've got for Bubble Berry is a fic where He's roleplaying being a criminal getting arrested by a sexy Cheese Sandwinch police officer.

As for Applejack, yeah, those are good choices too. I could see some fun ideas. The main six want Applejack to take a break from work, so they hire Cherry Jubilee as a call girl. As for Strawberry, I already have a fic planned for her where she steals Caramel from Applejack, not a genderswap, but I could do a genderswap afterward where Strawberry attempts to seduce Applejack into eating some strawberries ;)

For the most part, this theme for next year will be a bunch of one shots only so some will be clops and some won't It really just depends on how they come out.

I look forward to reading what you produce.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6