Shipping 💖 9,742 members · 11,672 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Credits to BlackWhites on DeviantArt

Heck yeah man 🥰

never understood the flash centry hate myself, its as likely as any other ship since we never got an official cannon romance for her.

Because he's the stereotypical "cute guy hero" that exists solely to be the love interest for a female character. He has no personality whatsoever. Twilight has never shown any interest in any guy prior to that movie, so it came out of nowhere. In a show about a group of strong, independent female characters (and Spike) it shouldn't be that they'd have to depend on some random nobody to save them. Even in the show itself, the episode A Dog and Pony Show, has Spike cook up a savior fantasy only to immediately show that Rarity didn't need him to save her.

People just don't like when poor writing forces a relationship where one doesn't need to be, or puts a character into a situation where they require some random guy to save them just because. Some guys just don't need/want a writer to force these things just to stroke our own egos.

It was bad in Camp Everfree too, with Sci-Twi immediately falling for some random guy for no reason.

The only Eq Girls content I watched was the first movie. But yeah, totally agreed. And I'm someone who likes the idea of Twi x Flash. I just hate how it was executed.

I see no issue with Twi falling for a chill, stereotypically cool guy. I actually see that as a good complement to her anxious, goal-oriented nature. The first movie did a horrible job showing any chemistry between these two, though. Flash had no personality outside of his design.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6