F/F ships 1,412 members · 2,905 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

people should make more OCXOC shiping here

Why don't you write one? I can even teach you my method for characterization, if you're interested.

3058838 Yep, they should. So far, I have only found 2 stories with FxF OCs shipping in them.

3058838 I agree, but at the same time I disagree. A great deal of clopfics and pg-13 ships are mainly focused to getting noticed. There are tons of fics that write within this genre in order to get views, likes, follows, faves, et cetera. And in turn this is the majority of what the fandom want's to read. It's easy and you already know how the characters are suppose to act, this way the reader who just wants some nice clop can skip the character development and go straight to the juicy bits.

3058838 if you're up for the job of creating a good character fron 'scratch', this could be fun.
if you're not prepared for this challenge, one should drop the idea and go by established ponies.

to a point, an OCxOC can be seen to miss the point of writing for the FiM?

On the other hoof, I have an entire comunity of OCs, who desperately needs shippings.
I just need to establish the comunity firmly, then build stories as sequals to it.
Then I'll have more shipping available then I can dream of.

Incidentally, I'm using all the Pony breeds/types in the community of Unity, not just earth Pegasi and Unicorns. There are even Bat, Flutter and Sea Ponies, should be some fun?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5