Comedy 1,294 members · 4,779 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello, fellow FIMFictioners!

As some of you (okay, probably an incredibly small amount of you) know, I am a critically acclaimed writer writer with good like/dislike ratios and primarily write crackfics. I pride myself on my ability to make people laugh, giggle, or even twist their face in magnificent confusion.

However, I need help with this one. I have come up with an idea for a comedy SO GOOD that I actually want one or two comedy writers to help me do it justice.

The gyst is this: Twilight wants to kill Celestia, so she plans to send her an explosive birthday cake. However, she gets Pink Eye and forgets about it in her stupor, leaving it in her basement which also happens to be her meth lab. On Celestia's birthday, it goes off and scatters meth/coke through the entire town of Ponyville. The story itself, after the intro, consists mainly of birthday cards written by the shitfaced and coked-up residents of Ponyville to Celestia on her birthday.

Thanks for any offers of help:

I meant to say "-Cade YYZ" at the end there, but my iPad's a bitch and I somehow ran out of space.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2