The OC Fanfiction Library 1,407 members · 1,813 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello im making a story about a anti-hero named Massacre. Its based in the power pony universe, its a rather gory story so I need some characters that are expendable.

I Need a
Chief of police
three reports
three hero's
two villains
and a few crime lords i don't really know how many i need.
and any design for minions are welcomed.
its a human story

How about a con artist?

Name: Blackout
Race: pegasus
Cutie mark: cards
Appearance: tall, grey coat, jet black mane with tiny white stripes, (which is a spiky mess) and left eye completely black with a white pinprick
Personality: kind of like Rick Sanchez. The strange eye he has is caused by a theft who stabbed him in the eye when he was 8 and took a chunk out of his brain which caused him to be careless, mean, crazy, shameless and kind of evil
Other info: he knows over 40 percent of the equestrian population which means he always knows a guy. He has been arrested multiple times. He may not look like it but he is a big softie when it comes to something cute. He almost always has a plan to get away with it....sometimes. He has two older brothers, one is 32 and other one is 34 and one little sister who is 24. His father died when he was 20; got over it

Aaaaaand that's all I've got

Oh I forgot this is a human story. Oops. But he is basically the same but he has a black duster coat, gray pants, bandages on his hands and arms (like This ) and black boots
And his human name is Jack "Blackout" steel
And has a slender form

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5