Mississippi Bronies 26 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Ok, no one has posted anything in weeks. Let me haul this back from the swamps of sloth. I'll start off with explaining my week.
I've been sick for five days.:ajbemused:
I wrote my first fic. It's pretty hilarious. :yay::pinkiehappy:
I'm tired of being sad and mopey because of the sick.:pinkiesick:

So now I ask everyone here, what's happening? How has your week been?:moustache:

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

I have high blood pressure and might be moving to Finland since I can't find any work here.

2008979 Finland? Why there (if you wish to tell)?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

It's a long story. I think we'll leave it at that.

2008997 I pray everything goes ever well, man:twilightsmile:

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Okay, thanks.

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Other than that I'm happy. Also, I'm thinking of getting back into writing. It will probably one shots though.

2009132 That reminds me, go ahead and add your stories to the folders (a suggestion, not a command) so that we have more than just my story in there. I don't wanna be the only one is all :rainbowlaugh::twilightblush:

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

2009245 Dam has everyone else up and died?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

2009278 That makes me sad :(. Weeeell, didja read mah thing?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

2009293 Do it when you can, if ya will. (I read yours btw, nice job. I generally don't like shipping, but your portrayal of an older AB was really cool.)

Btw do you know how the view count on here works? It says that chapter 1 of mah fic has 64 views, and that chapter 2 has 37. But it says that my overall view-count is 64. Do they only count the views from the first chapter or.....?
I mean, when you look at my thing later, check the chapter-ed view counts to see what I mean. It doesn't make much sense. I messaged the Big Admins, but no response.

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Okay, thanks and I will.

2009386 So what oneshot ideas do you have thrown about?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Not many. I'm actually thinking about it. Also, I've promised somebody to help edit their fic and I've hardly looked at it in close to a week.

2009413 Oh is it an especially long fic you're editing?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Yep, pretty much.

2009542 dayum that sucks. Over ten thousand words?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Well, it has alot of chapters.

2009571 What's the name of this fic?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

It's a sequel to another fic that I may read. I really need to get around to reading things.

2009608 U like comedy fics?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

If I find them funny. I was reading a really popular fic once and never really got into it. Though, I'm more then likely to read something dark, sad, and/or involving shipping. I don't consider myself a romantic type of person, so the third thing came as a surprise.

Huff I'm not dead I'm always on. I'm also working on a long fanfic and one extremely long fanfic.

I'm not dead yet! I feel happy! Just busy with work and all that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28