Mississippi Bronies 26 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Rebel Brony
Group Admin

I'm thinking of making this group a bit more active. But, I'm not sure what to do. So any ideas?

This thread will be mainly just brainstorming things to do in this group. Also, I've thought of adding an RPing thread. So if you have any ideas post them below.

How about a movie? Like we all get together to see a movie and eat something afterwards?

Im up for that. Sounds like fun!

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

I'm in one of the farthest north areas of Mississippi. There is no way for me to be involved and then a lot of us are pretty spread out. Everybody would have to be willing to drive to one meeting place. To be honest, it would just be to much of a hastle. Also, factor in money and that is another problem. Unless you're loaded and have a van and a lot of time on your hands. I don't see too many of us traveling. and also you only know the city we live in not our address.

Weeell, where exactly do you live again Rebel Brony?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Olive Branch, MS

That IS pretty far north aint it? Well, what do you suggest we do?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Well.....maybe we could make a Skype group. Mainly this thread is for ideas to make this group a little more active it's pretty dead.

A skype group would be a great start! Btw I'm about to head somewhere soon. (won't be back until 2) Do you need my number if you wanna talk about it more?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

No, it's fine we can talk later.

Alright then, I shouldn't be leaving for about half an hour anyways. Let's go ahead and take names, what is everybody's Skype username?

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

I'll make a thread for it.

Kk, btw i do not have a skype yet. I have an oovoo though.

Humm, it is pretty dead here.:fluttercry:

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Yeah, I think I have an idea though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16