The Proofreader Group 4,264 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm looking for an editor/pre-reader, I was looking in your search engine, but I didn't find more than one that would fit, but it wasn't connected to the page for a while, and I don't know if it will see my message, of course. I found no one else, I'll leave this in the forum, in case anyone is interested.

tags: MLP: FiM, Sex(For sexual themes, but not clop), Violence, Death, Profanity, Romance, Adventure, Comedy, Human, Twilight, Celestia, Luna, OC.

Description: A catastrophic, destructive and unstoppable force has sent me far from home, bestowing upon me something I never wanted. Now I must learn to control it while residing in a completely different place. The only silver lining is that I can now find happiness.

Notes: I'm looking for an editor/prereader to make sure everything goes well, a comment recommended theproofreadergroup to find one.

The story is in the first person, with an oc moving forward in his life, with everything new around him (I didn't know anything of Equestria before arriving).

Since I speak mainly Spanish, I have to write the story in Spanish, since I don't know English, I only have to translate it to publish it, Causing many grammatical errors.

The story will touch on what magic is in depth, new enemies, old enemies, biology, manufacturing processes, etc.

And there will be no restrictions on writing, if I have to say penis, I'll say penis.

If you are interested, write in the forum, or privately.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1