Author Support 2,069 members · 4,370 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I've been writing a EqG series for a while. And I had gotten quite far in it. However, I've decided to give it a pause and rewrite my stories to give them a better quality now that I've gathered a bit more experience. So far the first three stories of my series have been rewritten. Though I only republished one, mainly because I didn't though of doing so with the other two. Anyway, I always looked at my series as a way to improve my writing, but when the comments and feedbacks on the stories are near to non, (Apart from one or two odd exception which I still don't know why?) it is quite hard to know what is wrong and what needs to be fixed. Though the reviews that I ask for from the other groups are helpful, I feel they look at it mostly critically and not very much as a normal reader. (which makes sense!) And that can't fill the whole of normal feedback and opinion on the story from a normal reader standpoint.

Here is the link to the first story!

Control The Power

Please note that even though the first story has quite some comments and reviews under it's belt, it is the rest of the series that has faded into the abyss. I recommend reading the first story to understand what the next ones mainly because my stories are a series and missing a story would be as if you missed an episode of an actual series.

What other groups do you mean? I'm looking for that sort of feedback.

"Reviewers Mansion" is where I get my reviews. There is also "pens and couches reviews" But that is home for more chilled reviewers and they give less reviews overall. However that doesn't mean the quality is low.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3