RainbowPie 863 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Yah, sorry I thought it would be a funny title :facehoof: but, idk did anybody thought it was :rainbowhuh:?

Anyways, my real question is this: is it still considered a RainbowPie one-shot (or story but, who knows :applejackunsure:) IF Pinks switches herself (mind-wise) with her 'sister' Pinkamena sometimes :duck:?

Oh, before anybody asks the answer is NO that Pinka is some psycho killer or completely cray cray :ajbemused:. My version she's just a wild bad-ass punk, who swears, pick fights sometimes and parties with her awesome lover :pinkiehappy::rainbowwild:

Thx for taking time to listen and maybe answer these things,
RS

I think that's a good Idea, in fact I've had that idea in mind from some time now, but since I'm bad at writting never made it past the sole idea

my idea was that pinkamena also had a crush on dash and since she and pinkie share everything, she tells pinkie and since they are the same she accepts sharing dash with... uh herself...

anyways, for your question, yes I think is still rainbowpie since pinkie and pinkamena are the same

Sweet thx for helpin' me out; oh n' sorry if ur idea never made it on paper :pinkiehappy::pinkiesad2:. Here's hopin' mine does with some success :applejackunsure:

I would consider it to be a PinkieDash sort of story if it has any iteration of Pinkie. The fact it may be an alternative personality is a separate detail that can be used a a plot device.

Cool n' what's a plot device again :rainbowhuh:? Anyways It was just mainly to giv t readers somethin' new-ish i guess :duck:? While I also slightly altered t pairin' a bit n' gav Pinks a twist :pinkiehappy:

A basic definition is that a plot device is anything that moves the plot of a story forward. IN this case Pinkie's multiple personalities can be used to cause tension between her two personalities, Twilight, others, or all of the above.

It can also be used as a way to have a narrator of the story because one personalty could be seeing the action as a passive observer allowing you to use 1st person narrative while still having the benefits of the observer not being part of the action.

IN terms of creating tension you could ask yourself teh question of whether the two personalities help or hinder each other? Do they know what the other thinks or does? Do they both like Rainbow Dash or just one of them? Does Rainbow Dash like one, both, or neither of them romantically? If one of the personalities likes Dash but the other like some other character how do they resolve that as a group?

Lots of questions and lots of ways to go with this set up.

Oh, well that's true and thx for clearin' that up. Also Pinka n' Pinks in this story r suppose to treat each other lik sisters would (giv advice; fight; cheer each other up; talk etc.) while bein' able to switch control n' tak RD out on dates (or date since I'm considerin' makin' this a one-shot) either durin' t nite or day if that clears anythin' up on 'them'?

And yah u probally didn't want or need to know that :twilightsheepish: but, idk what else to say so... yah :facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8