Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Here we can make possible scenes and quotes for this story.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Good call. Like sometime after the girls inevitably learn Spike is the Dragon Knight.

The girls watch Spike acting like he's listening to someone speak to him, before he looked to them, "Girls, I want you all to touch this." he rolled up his sleeve to reveal the Dragon Band.

"Your wristband?" Twilight asked.

"Do it, and you'll understand." Spike instructed.

The girls looked to each other before taking Spike's word for it. They all laid their hands on the wristband as it started to glow surprising them. When the glowed died down the girls looked and saw Drakon floating above Spike.

"Hey, there! How's it going?" he greeted.

"Oh, my stars!" Rarity gasped.

"Whoa, nelly!" Applejack gasped.

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Pretty good Wildcard. Are the girls gonna find out that Spike is the Dragon Knight soon or much later in the story?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

After some things like he levels up and activates the full armor after taking on some metas or more gangs

Wildcard25
Group Admin

After all they should learn the truth so they can be involved and not worry about him if he has to sneak away to fight someone

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

So true. I am curious, when the girls find out about Spike being the Dragon Knight, how do they help him? Do they aid him into fighting crime or help him in other fields?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well Applejack and Rainbow help train with him to keep him in shape. and with Twilight's bro on the force, she can access files there for dirt on the gangs and criminals.

Mechazilla88
Group Admin
Wildcard25
Group Admin

And the others are for support

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Shade Stalker Unleashed

Count Orlock walked down a hallway rather angrily with one of the hooded figures running up to him.

"Count, you can't be serious?!" The vampire said, "Letting that dog off his leash is dangerous!"

"Oh, and I suppose you have a better idea?!?" Orlock snarled. The vampire only lowered his head, "I didn't think so." The count spoke.

"Still count, what you're doing is risky."

"Don't think I took this decision lightly." The count said, "Every attempt we made to deal with the Dragon Knight has failed. Desperate times have called for desperate measures."

"And besides," Orlock then smirked, "What better way to combat a dragon than a wolf."

Later, Orlock arrives in a cellar where he sees the shadows of both a man and some large wolf-like creature. The creature appears to be chained up while the human seems to be shocking the beast while laughing sadistically with the beast roaring in pain.

"Mr. Kreel!" Orlock called out.

Stepping away from the beast and into Orlock's line of sight was a short, stubby man who... isn't exactly good looking to put it lightly.

"Count Orlock, what a surprise!" Kreel began, "What brings you down here?"

"I have a mission for the mongrel." Orlock replied, "Remove the chains." 

Kreel's eyes widened, "What...?"

"You heard me Kreel." Orlock growled with narrowed eyes.

“T-The collar too?”

“Of course not!” Orlock shouted, “It’s the only thing keeping him from slaughtering us! Now… remove the chains!”

Kreel gulped before bringing out a remote and pressed a big red button on it.

Just then, the chains snapped off from the creature and it fell to the ground as a result. Then, the beast started to shrink a little. When it got back up, it was the shape of a human male before walking towards the two where he revealed himself.

In appearance, he looked like he was somewhere around Spike’s age with icy blue eyes and black medium length hair with blue streaks. He wore some ragged clothes and had a noticeable collar around his neck.

“Ah, Shade Stalker,” Orlock smiled, “I hope Kreel has been treating you well.”

The only reply the vampire got from Shade was an inhuman growl.

“Right… Well, today is your lucky day. I have a very important task for you.” Shade just raised an eyebrow, “There’s this individual calling himself “the Dragon Knight” has been giving me and my followers some trouble lately. So far, we’ve been unsuccessful in getting rid of him.”

Shade just continued to glare at the count and crossed his arms as if saying, ‘What’s this got to do with me?’

“That’s where you come in. We want you to find this Dragon Knight and get rid of him. In exchange, we will remove that collar on you, and you will have your freedom. What do you say?” Orlock offered.

Shade thought about it for a good minute before giving the count a simple nod.  

Orlock smirked, “Good, as a gesture of good faith, you have my permission to treat Mr. Kreel here the kindness he treated you.”

“Wait, what?!-” Before Kreel realized it, Shade grabbed him and began slamming him into a wall repeatedly. After doing that several more times, Shade dropped Kreel on the ground and noticed that he was still breathing. Shade then grabbed Kreel’s shock staff and shoved it down the latter’s throat. Kreel cried out in pain while electricity surged through his body before going limb.

Shade then threw the staff to the ground and glared back at Orlock.

“Good. I see that you haven’t dulled after all this time.” Orlock then brought out a small piece of armor, “This belonged to the Dragon Knight. Use this to track him.”

Shade just swiped it out of Orlock’s claws before giving him a snarl. 

“Oh, and there’s one more thing,” Orlock added, “The Dragon Knight should be wearing a wristband of sorts. After you do away with him, I want you to bring it to me in one piece. Only then I will remove your collar.”

Shade just nodded and went on his way.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Good way to introduce him

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Thanks. I've been working on this scene quite a bit and wanted to give the readers a taste of how brutal he can be.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

he sure is brutal that's for sure

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Next up: Shade finds some decent clothes, bodies some gang members (Kinda debating whether they be Scarabs or Purple Nightmares) and shows his more human side.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Either of the two groups sounds good for him to use

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16