Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Here we can discuss ideas for my story and provide inspiration if it can work.

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Here's something if we ever wanna use Starlight Glimmer and/or Ember in this story:

Starlight is a sorceress who would be hired by the mob bosses to take out the Dragon Knight. However, the mob bosses would later betray her, and Spike would save her life, causing Starlight to become smitten with him.

Ember would be an actual dragon in this story who can change into a human. She came to Canterlot seeking out Drakon so she can become his bride due to an old promise between their families but is dismayed when she finds out that Drakon no longer has a physical body. However, she has taken a liking to Spike and declares him as her mate, much to the other girls’ annoyance.

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Hope you don't mind me asking here but what are your plans for the next chapter?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Trying to decide if Spike should face another of the gangs in the city and what he should be doing with the girls too

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Hmmm, maybe Spike and the girls would hang out at the mall before having another run in with the Purple Nightmares and with their leader, Night Terror, amongst them. Meanwhile, the girls would start to get suspicious that Spike keeps running off somewhere right before the Dragon Knight reveals himself and slowly start connecting the dots.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah I think they'll discover who he is when Chrysalis attempts to make them part of her group the Scarabs

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Here's what Dr. Dagger's cyborgs would sound like:

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

So, what's the plan for the next chapter?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

A casual one where Spike has dinner with Twilight's family, thus her parents, Shining Armor, Cadence, and Flurry

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

So Wildcard, here's an idea:

What if Orlock and his ilk were the ones who tricked the humans into turning on the dragons? He and the other vampires would kill a few humans and made it look like the dragons did it.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That does seem like something they would do

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

It would make sense. I mean, why would humans suddenly turn on the dragons out of the blue like that?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Indeed, it could've been a stir up started by the vamps to humans

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13