Plot Generators 21 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey everyone, I have an idea for a Cars In Equestria story. This story was supposed to be my main story before I decided to go through with another idea, so hopefully one of you will take it and run.

Here's what I've got: SkidMark is a newly acclaimed street racer in Canterlot's underground street scene with his freshly tuned R34 GT-R. He wants to become the best of the best to prove that he hasn't wasted his time following his dream. He starts to work his way up the ranks of the underground with ease, making a name for himself as he upgrades his ride and races for cash and pink slips to retrieve more powerful cars. But he starts to lose focus when he finds a beautiful girl with a Dodge Challenger RT who has the same dream. Her name is Luna and she wants to prove she can be one of the best as well, and let's just say SkidMark find that rather attractive. Luna took her work very seriously and wanted no distractions from her travel to the top, but she was caught off guard when this newbie gets a win on her and still congratulates her after the race. She doesn't understand what she feels in the beginning of knowing this inspired street racer, but she will soon enough. Will SkidMark be able to prove his skill and possibly find his true love in the underground? Will Luna pay attention to her feelings over her set goal? Will the two of them find a way to make it work? Only one way to find out!

And that's it! Hopefully someone will take this story idea and run with it. I do wish that I am given credit for the idea of someone does want to take this idea and run with it. I hope someone finds this idea worth their time and makes it into a beautiful story, thank you all and enjoy!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1