AI art group 43 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
NicLove
Group Admin

Should we renamed the group AI Generated Content group

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'd consider there to be room for both, and see them as for different things, or I wouldn't have created my own group earlier:

I'd personally see the group we're in as more for news about ai and discussion of things to do with ai.

The one I created is intended more for things created by AI. I'd post about how to use ai to create art here, but if I generate a particularly good picture, I might post it there, for example.

(In fact, the original thought behind creating it was that I specifically wanted a place to share ai created stories, since you can't publish them, and stories would really be out of scope for a group about art.)

If we were going to change the AI art group, we might just expand it out to be more generally for discussion and news about ai, and drop it being specific to art, but keep the other one around for content we create.

--Sweetie Belle

NicLove
Group Admin

Well you Are the Admin in both groups

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

An admin, anyways. You run things in this group, and I wouldn't want to change things too much without talking to you about it first.

Since we've opened things up for discussion here, we'll see what the general feeling is, anyways.

--Sweetie Belle

NicLove
Group Admin

Ok

And feel free to rename the group

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Alright. I'll wait and see what other people have to say first, though.

Personally, I like the idea that I can come here and there'll be things like news about InvokeAI 3, and then go there, and there's stuff like Pinkie Pie doing covers of a song via AI. :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6