Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Jojoleopard
Group Admin

I was thinking that it would be nice to have more existing MLP/EQG characters in the Sushi universe, like Octavia appearing in Nugget Run Horizon, for example. I'm planning ahead for part 4, of course, and that would certainly be some time after part 3, but I'm thinking those Sunset's age would still be alive. :trollestia: (No spoilers on how long part 4 is after Twilit Curtain Call), but perhaps younger characters? Or maybe children of existing characters?

All suggestions are welcome! Joooooooooojo!

How about six students or Ember the dragon, oh I got on real good how about flurry heart to get revenge both her parents and her auntie and maybe some the villains too from mlp world

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Hmm well one character I would like to see would maybe be the student six mostly or maybe someone like chrysalis having somehow found her way to the human world

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

how about flurry heart to get revenge both her parents and her auntie and maybe some the villains too from mlp world

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
Perhaps...

Thank you both. This is something to think about... :trollestia:

BarelyCoherent
Group Contributor

G5 characters, maybe?

Thanks and maybe like here stand name you might like, the name is Bad Cinderella or got something else I’m okay with that

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Ooh, G5. I didn't think of that at all. :trollestia: Thank you, friend.
I've not heard of Bad Cinderella. :twilightblush: Where from?

Song made from Song by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Carrie Hope Fletcher look at google and it’s perfect name for stand, because here parents treat her as there little princess and hope make sense and like to hear her stand’s ability do send me back a message anyway time okay thanks

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Let's hear it. :trollestia:

Here stand can turn anything and anyone to Crystal and she can control and change its shapes and use them as weapon and defense and Crystal stronger then any diamonds, and the people turn Crystal because her crystal zombies servants they do any she says to them and her crystals can reflect any light because beam heat leaser and reflect any move or attack resend back user who make the first move, and her stand’s stats power:A defense:A range:C percision:C speed:C durability: A potential: B

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Quite the powerful Stand.

Well yeah in the mlp world, she was very strong and powerful as baby right, but there a weakness to her power to stop it and destroy it by sonic have stand with ability control high heat or pressure or create sonic sound to shaders the crystals

So like the stands name and ability I gave to Flurry Heart or got something I’m okay with that and if you like it the details image of her stand look like a fairytale princess and it body made out of enchanted crystals

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

We shall see, friend. :trollestia: Depends on how the narrative plays out eventually.

Okay I could wait and what will happen in far future

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Nobody knows, friend. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16