Kirins Forever! 20 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey,
I wanted to add a story to the adventure mature folder, but only the 'sad' folder has puplic permission settings, could someadmin fix this please?

Max Ksenofil
Group Admin

Hello to you.

I'm sorry that I couldn't immediately reply to the message in your topic.

Firstly, of course, I apologize for these inconveniences in the group, but neither I nor LunaAlpha, for unknown reasons, can influence the settings in the group. And all I can do is create folders, while according to the standard, there is already permission in the settings to add history to the folder by all group members.

It seems that this is some kind of incorrect operation of the settings on the site itself. I addressed this problem to the moderator, but it did not bring results. Therefore, I may have to unsubscribe on the wall of the creator of this site about such an existing problem in groups.

I have faced such a problem in other groups before, and it always seemed to me that inattentive administrators who did not activate the appropriate settings were to blame for this.

As you can see, I can't add a story either... Therefore, I suggest that you show a little patience while I knock on the doors to those who should help fix the error in the settings.

If anything, write to me in a personal message. The creator of the group, unfortunately, has not been on the site so often lately. However, he hung these officer's shoulder straps on me and gave me the opportunity to solve all the problems concerning this group myself.

Hey, Thanks for the reply:twilightsmile:

Yeah, the side is sometimes a little bit buggy, though, you can edit the folders as admin and maybe it is just a little turn it on/off kind of problem. Maybe just try to change the settings a few times and it may work again.

That no one can add stories is a strange programming thing on Fimfiction, as long as no story is in a folder, no one, not even admins or the creator can quick add stories, you have to do so from the story menue.

Max Ksenofil
Group Admin

Believe me, I have already tried to carry out such machinations and all to no avail. Now there is a setting in which Only group Members can add their history to a folder. I even reviewed all the folders and did the same thing everywhere, so there is no mistake on my part. I'm actually, of course, ashamed that I can't fix this incorrect operation of functions on the site.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4