Of Starships and Golden Armors 11 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Devona
Group Admin

"Before the sun sets,
Before this world ends forever,
Let me just one final time,
Peek into the starry abyss of your eyes.

I do not wish to pose an eternal question of fate,
But before these flames rupture and die,
Let me just one final time,
Be with you."

-An improvised quasi-poem scribbled down on a napkin found by the side of a shattered body burried under the rubble remains of the Unified States of North America East Ontario fallout bunker no. 12. Originally uncovered by a team of survivor-state rangers, it is presumed to have been written on October 29th, 2230, just before the Nuclear Bombardments.

Very nice poem. It really gets to a person.

Devona
Group Admin

Thank you! :twilightsmile:
I'm probably much better at writing prose, but I do like to try my hand at something like this as well from time to time.

You're welcome. I never was good at writing. Still trying though, but nowhere ready to be seen. Still in the concept stage.

Devona
Group Admin

Hey, that's perfectly fine. :twilightsmile:
And keep up the perseverance! Unless you don't feel like trying to write is for you anymore one day, of course. That's perfectly fine too!

You know... it's not like I'm anywhere even near being a very good writer or anything, but I do have some experience, so if you ever need feedback or just some questions answered, well, I'd be glad to help, haha. No pressure though, of course,

Thank you. I will keep that in mind. My biggest thing is it will be a displaced story. Of course I will be asking some of the displaced authors questions before I commit. I am willing to even make diorama models to take pictures for the storyline.

Devona
Group Admin

That's a lot of dedication. Not many would be willing to go to such lengths to ensure their work is of as high a quality as possible; I very much commend that. Whatever and whenever you decide to do, my advise is always available, and good luck with your writing endeavors! :twilightsmile:

Thank you. I just wanted to get things set up right. Still I have one seen that my MC finds a working jet bike and while trying to figure how it works winds up gunning the acellular and winding up face first into a sand dune while braking the jet bike.It will be one of the seens that I make a model showing the aftermath.

Devona
Group Admin

That sounds very cool to read through, seeing such dioramas. I wish I had the skills needed to construct such things. :twilightblush:

Make such things tooke quite the time to do. When I first started... well most of them turned out so bad I threw them in the trash. Now I can make ok ones. All it takes is time practice and a mountain of patience.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10