Of Starships and Golden Armors 11 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Devona
Group Admin
  • 2352 AD - The First Constitutional Draft of the Republic of Sol.
  • 2355 AD - Pirate raid on Luna; pirate syndicates, which managed to grow significantly during the last century, conduct their first bigger raid on the new Republic of Sol. Anti-pirate operations are extended, but the weakened state of humanity prevents them from doing much significant, permanent damage to the pirates.
  • 2356 AD - Republic of Sol Navy is established, reformed from the Republican Fleet, which was a direct, temporary successor of the Fleet of the Empire of Sol.
  • 2357 AD - United Nations Resolution no. 10455 and the dissolution of the organization following human unification.
  • 2360 AD - Richard Andyman dies of old age in New York, released from prison during the Coup d'Etat. National mourning declared by the Republic.
  • 2362 AD - Pirates from the Great Asteroid Belt conduct a series of raids on Earth itself, showing truly how weakened the human government is after the Unification Wars. Orbital Defense Cannons begin construction across the globe as part of an initiative to prevent future raids.
  • 2365 AD - The main part of the Orbital Defense Cannon system complete.
  • 2367 AD - Pirate syndicates conduct a series of raids on Mars.
  • 2369 AD - Beginning of Operation: Clean Rock across the Great Asteroid Belt, aimed to counter extended pirate activity.
  • 2389 AD - In December, Europa and Io outposts report sightings of unindentified vessels around Pluto's orbit. Unbeknownst to them, the Chirr colonisation fleet has just decelerated to cruising speed, entering the Sol system.

Glad to see more lore for your universe building.

Devona
Group Admin

Thanks! This is the penultimate part of the, "Ancient history timeline", although it's hard for me to say when the final one will be published. I'm currently mostly working on my next story, with this as a side project I want to complete before the work on OSaGA's sequel begins, whenever that ends up being. Thanks for sticking around all this time; it would have been infinitely harder without that! :twilightsmile:

It's a pleasure to read and it is more than worth to stay for such lore.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4