Of Starships and Golden Armors 11 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Devona
Group Admin

Hello everyone! A little earlier this time around, because in two months I won't be able to write a checkup on the sixth, so I decided to move it to the 27th instead. But enough organisational rambling. What happened in the world of OSaGA over the last month? Well, let's quickly recap:

• A new chapter dropped, with a new, slightly more unique type of narrative.
  • I suspended all work on the Epilogue until mid-May due to my own private matters.

And what am I planning for this next month? Not much, because I won't have much time, but:

• to put two final parts of the Ancient History Timeline here onto the group.

That's about it from me. And what about you? How are you all? :twilightsmile:

I am doing about the same as always. We understand
you need some time and will be here when you're ready to post more.

Devona
Group Admin

Well, thank you!
On a sidenote, sorry if these checkups get repetitive, but they're kind of my way of keeping the community at least somehwhat alive. That's also why I'm doing them once a month; so as not to bombard you all. I hope all is well. :heart:

Checkups are a good thing. It lets you tell us know how your doing and let us have a chance to talk to you.

Devona
Group Admin

Hey, I'm glad you think so!
Also if I may ask a question, have you found this lore group useful/interesting at all? I'm going to develop it more anyway, just asking out of curiosity :heart:

Yes I love seeing lore being made and filled out for stories. To me it means they can go beyond the original first story and a hole universe of stories can be made.

Devona
Group Admin

Thanks! That means a whole lot, and gives me some feeling of purpose for what I'm trying to do here. If you ever have any lore questions, I'm here to answer them... :twilightblush:

Will do and glad to help. I know it coming up spring here fot me and I get stuck with work. Being able to read these stories and read their lore brings much happiness to me. Even when I can't read every night.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8