Comment Club 68 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Comment Club
Group Admin

Please excuse the mess! These rules and their formatting may be updated as we go through our first few rounds of this enterprise.

When can I submit fics to the Comment Exchange?

Submissions will be open in the first two weeks of every three-week reading cycle. If there is an open submission thread in the pinned threads, submissions are open!

What can I submit?

• If you are submitting a fic that you are not the author of, you must have read the fic. You do not need to have already commented.
  • Fics must not be M-rated, and must not have the Fetish tag. (Nothing necessarily wrong with such fics, of course.) All other tags are allowed.
  • Fics that are entrants in contests that have not yet finished judging are not eligible.
  • Since the reading period is only three weeks, each submission must have less than 100kw total. For fics longer than this, a separate Comment Exchange system may be implemented.
  • You may submit the same fic multiple times, even if they have already been assigned.

What happens if I do not finish comments in time?

Don't worry, things happen! The only consequence is that further submissions from you will not be assigned until your comments are done. Since this is just a thing we are doing on a fanfiction website, this is also the only possible consequence.

What if I have a question not covered here?

Please, feel free to PM this account with questions! We also have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/4zk8PZaKnK

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1