The Art gallery group 36 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Artist
Group Admin

So we have a new rule, no more stories with a mature tag are allowed in this group, people who are found to have put mature stories into the folders will be banned without warning.

Very important.

Not safe for work stories like stories where the ponies are having sex are not allowed in this group whatsoever, if you post a story to this group that is marked as NSFW, you will be banned immediately without warning.

I don’t condone mature stories in any of my groups, but I definitely don’t condone mature stories in this group, I’m trying to make this group as family friendly as I can, and that cannot happen, unless all of the people in here comply with the rules I have set up.

If you do not comply with the rules, I have set up you will be banned without a warning, if you come to me and complain, I will do nothing because you have broken a rule and that means you must suffer the consequences.

PurpleArtist
Group Contributor

You're group you can have it however you want. But I have a feeling that a few will complain about it.

Artist
Group Admin

I didn’t get your notification, next time use the reply button so I can get the notification.

So what if they complain about it like you said it’s my group I could do what I want. If they don’t like it, they can shove off I don’t care.

I don't plan on putting any mature stories in this group, but does it still apply to [M] stories that are M-rated due to different types of content and don't have the s-- tag?
Does this also apply to [T] stories with the implied s-- tag?
This question is based on curiosity and I don't plan on sharing stories in this group at the moment (all mine are [E] anyway)

Artist
Group Admin

It does not apply to T rated stories only M rated, for M rated stories with the S tag it applies but not for T rated stories with the S tag.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5