In General 586 members · 3,877 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

These are all cool, but I think Galactus vs Unicron is the best. I wasn't as interested in it as most people, if only because I didn't know Unicron actually WAS comparable in power to Galactus. I'm only familiar with two versions of him- the original movie version and the Transformers Prime version. I knew other versions existed, but I didn't know he was THAT powerful, and I certainly didn't know multiple Unicrons were actually the same one.

The battle is spectacular and kept me on the edge of my seat the first time I watched it. Watching the two go from smacking each other with planets and stars to throwing entire GALAXIES at each other is mind-blowing, all while they spit godly rhymes as if they're reciting epic poetry about the battle they're having.

As for the soundtrack, Wings Of Iron is cool, and FInal Formers is a banger, but currently, I think I prefer All-Consuming. It really sells that this is a fight between beings we as humans could never fully comprehend. And unlike Bill Cipher vs Discord, which was essentially a battle between chaotic god-like tricksters who could and happily would literally turn the world upside down for a giggle, this is a battle between beings who don't use their power to play around- one consumes worlds because he has no choice, because he is bound by his hunger... and the other would do so because it would be murder. Genocide. Evil.

And evil is what that being embodies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2