In General 586 members · 3,877 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
A Man Undercover
Group Contributor

Earlier this morning, a man from CSpire came by to investigate the problem my family and I had with the internet.

As it turns out, we were disconnected from the internet for this very reason:

On that same day, my family and I were getting a new air conditioner because our old one broke. When the men who delivered the new one were installing it, they unplugged the machine that enables internet connection without realizing it. All the man from CSpire had to do was simply plug it back in.

In the end, this whole thing happened due to a minor mistake on the part of the air conditioner men. Heck, the main reason I'm making this post now using my computer is because of how laughable the situation was. That, and I wanted to give a status update on the matter.

The only question that remains is this:

Despite having tried everything I could think of to connect my computer and iPad to the personal hotspot of my iPhone, I still wasn't able to get internet connection from it.

Is there something in the settings that I need to workout regarding it? Or an app that can successfully help my phone's hotspot finally work for my other devices?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1