Story Idea Depot 15 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So I have had this idea stuck in my head for a little while now it's an au that's Willy's similar to show's Canon but white before Twilight becomes an alicorn she gets engaged and then pregnant by Big Mac, and it's just how they handle it being parents and expecting parents why everything is going on at that point in the series. Also the other parents I had in mind were Pinkie Pie x Fluttershy x discord, and Apple Dash, you don't have to have any of these parents in the thick but I would really like them, well except for TwiMac that's kind of important to the story

If Twilight becomes an alicorn, what happens to the unborn foal? Does she or he turn red and black striped?

I personally believe that fluid is an alicorn because her mom was an alicorn when she was conceived so the full would just be a normal unicorn since they will conceived before Twilight with an alicorn, at least that's my personal belief. I personally am out in the falls being friends but if you end up adopting this story they don't have to be

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3