Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 190 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 190
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Good question. I never explained the part where Donnie got the growth ray from. I wanted to say that Donnie invented it but that wouldn’t work. Donnie got the idea from the battle with the Ninja Steel Rangers and Legendary Rangers. Brody (Ninja Steel Red) saw blueprints of the Gigantify Machine (the villain spaceship’s growth ray) when he was enslaved and before he was a Power Ranger. Brody gave the blueprints to Donnie, but he cannot find the components for it in his dimension and was stumped. Months later, with the help from Tech E. Coyote, he helped him invented and modified the growth ray.

End of story. And I gotta update the timeline.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

>7947478

Who remembers this character?

She looks familiar. I remember her from Duck Dogers. Just can't remember the name.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

How could I ever forget?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

She’s a waifu dream to many

Hey when they face Weather Vane, the Loonatics explain her backstory as an assistant to the very rude weather woman, Misty Breeze, who treated her badly. The Ninjas feel some sympathy for Weather Vane.

Lexi: She was once Paula Hayes, an assistant who worked for the local weather woman.

Duck: (butts in) The most popular, most charming, and above all most gorgeous, Misty Breeze.

Lexi: Also the most rudest, most demanding, most self-absorbed, and above all most insufferable person you'd ever be unlucky to meet.

Duck: (gasps) You take that back!

Rev: (chuckles) Which would come to no surprise why Duck of all people would have a crush on her.

Duck: Precisely. Wait? What's that supposed to mean?

Rev: Oh nothing.

I sure do.
Why? I assume she's going to make an appearance?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Eeyup. Which explains why Marvin left after his battle with the Loonatics.

Here's a warm up quote I made with a little extra from 2016 TMNT 2 Out of the Shadows. It is also referenced to the very first episode of Loonatics Unleashed against the Ice Vikings. More will be added on this one the next time I post another.

Ace and Raph clashed their weapons.

“Your’re not bad, for a tortoise.” Ace smirked.

“We’re turtles, not tortoises,” Raph quipped, “There’s a big difference.”

Raph threw him over his back, only for Ace to perfectly flip over and landing on his feet.

“I grow tired of hearing your jokes, and we’re gonna take you down.” Raph declared.

Ace frowned, “No you won’t.”

“Yes we will.”

“No you won’t.”

“Yes we will.”

Ace smirked, “Yes you will.”

“No we won’t.”

“Yes you will.”

“No we won’t take you down!” Raph shouted.

Ace shrugged, “Have it your way shell brain.”

Raph suddenly realizes that Ace was messing with him and was getting really ticked off. He then channeled his elemental magic and was fully ready with his armor and advance weapons.

“Ooh I’m going to enjoy frying you, rabbit!” He yelled sending blasts of flames from his hands, only for Ace to dodge them.

He scoffed, “Oh, yeah. I like to see you try hot tamale.”

The heroes heard a strong sound coming from Donnie's laptop.

Rainbow: Hey, D, what's that noise coming from your computer?

Donnie: I've got no idea.

Ace: But we do.

Twilight: What is it?

Duck: That would be the Boss Lady.

Tech approached Donnie's laptop and tapped on the keypad. Just then, an image of a blonde-haired woman appeared on the screen.

Ace: Hey there, Zadavia, glad to hear from you.

Zadavia: Loonatics. I finally managed to get through to you.

Mikey: Dude, who's the lady?

Ace: Turtles and Rainbooms, meet Zadavia. The woman who brought us together. Zadavia, these are...

Zadavia: The turtles, and Rainbooms.

Leo: You know about us?

And that's all I got so far.

Speaking of sympathetic backstories, the Loonatics themselves had it pretty rough before they became superheroes, being looked down on, passed off, and treated like dirt by mean and self righteous people.

Some of the Ninjas, who've been in the same boat, will sympathize with the Loonatics.

Twilight and Donnie with Tech.

Leo with Ace.

April with Lexi.

Rainbow with Rev.

And Minkey and Pinkie with Duck and Slam.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah. I remember the Loonatics’ backstories in the 6th episode, The Comet Cometh. This is right before they got their super powers from a meteor which Zadavia prevented from destroying Earth. Comr to think of it, Zadavia and Loonatics shoukd also explain to the Turtles and Rainbooms about how they got their powers.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I wonder how Zadavia knows them. She must’ve done some research on them. Of course, the Loonatics are from another Earth that is a peaceful, futuristic era. I believe it’s in the year of 2706 I think.

Actually, it's in the year of 2772 according to the first season intro of Loonatics Unleashed.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, my bad. 😅

She knows them because she's associated with Bishop, who's talked highly of them.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Zadavia knows Bishop? How?

Okay, I'm completely blank here.

(Tsoi aims his Kraang blaster at Duck.)

Duck: (moves the blaster at Space Camp.) Blast her! She's the better target!

Space Camp: (pushes the blaster back at Duck.) No, blast him! He's got target written all over him!

Duck: No, her!

Space Camp: Him!

Duck: Her!

Space Camp: Me!

Duck: No, me!

Duck: Me!

Space Camp: Blast me! I'm way better than this loser duck!

Duck: I say, I'm better! And I say, fire!

(Tsoi blasts Duck, leaving him charded and smoking, with his bill falling off. Duck glared at a grinning Space Camp before reattaching his bill.)

Duck: (to Space Camp) You're despicable!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

What I am trying to say is, how is Zadavia associated with Bishop?

I know, and I'm not sure how they met either. I was just spitballing ideas.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Let’s just say that the Loonatics introduced the Turtles and Rainbooms to Zadavia.

Ace: Zadavia. These are the heroes in this universe. The Ninja Turtles and Rainbooms.

Zadavia: Greetings, young heroes. It is an honor to meet you.

Okay, let's go with that.

Casey: (Whispering) She's a hottie.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Zadavia: Have you captured the criminal, Whisper?

Tech: No, but they were captured and we're not sure who would take Whisper.

Zadavia: I see. Continue your search. Let me know if you find anything

Ace: You got it, boss.

I remember that series I love this idea of the NInjas and the Rainbooms working with the descendants of the Looney Tunes.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. The Loonatics do have the team color scheme that is just like the Turtles and Rainbooms. Pretty much reminds me of the Power Rangers.

Plus, Pinkie and Mikey do have comedic antics that are similar to Looney Tunes.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Ace: Ehh… (bites a piece of the carrot) What’s up docs?

Raph: What are you suppose to be? The Easter Bunny?

Duck: (chuckles) Good one. Although, Lexi can qualify to be the Easter Bunny.

Lexi: Uh, no.

And them Mikey would ponder what she would look like in costume, causing Raph to smack him at the back of his head.

Bet you know this old reference. :ajsmug:

As Ace knocked Raph out, he heard a voice call out to him from behind.

“Hey!” Casey called putting his mask on, “You mess with Raph, you mess with me.”

Ace mocked, “Oh, nice costume. Too bad it’s not Halloween. Who are you supposed to be? Friday the 13th?”

Casey pulled up two bats, “The name’s Casey Jones. It’s time you need to be taught a lesson.”

“Look, kid. We don’t want to fight you.” Ace warned him.

“Well, tough rocks, hare.” Casey remarked.

Ace dodged Casey’s bats a few times before he grabbed a hold of one that almost encountered his head. He then took a closer look at the baseball bat that got him intrigued.

“Whoa! A Jose Canseco bat?” Ace spoke before giving a smug look, “Tell me. For a young vigilante such as yourself, you didn’t pay money for these bats, did ya?”

This got Casey ticked off, “Be quiet!” He swung his other bat at him, only for Ace to grab it with his other hand.

“Uh-uh-uh. You didn’t say please.” The rabbit warned before head-butting his noggin.

This is from an old TMNT movie, dated 1990. That's 10 years before I was born.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 190