Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 190 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 190
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is a forum for the sequel to Equestria Ninja Girls: Out of the Shadows.

Who remembers Loonatics Unleashed?

This was a show where the characters from Looney Tunes became “edgy”. There were some original villains and other notable Looney Tune characters that have already become villains.

In this story, a new villain arrives at Canterlot through the wormhole generator and is on the run by a heroic team known as The Loonatics. This new villain plans to get away, but gets caught by a familiar Loonatics’ villain and plans to reboot its scheme all over again. Can the heroes stop them before it plunges the world into darkness?

The story takes place after the end of Season 2 of Loonatics Unleashed.

The ninjas will consist of The turtles, Rainbooms, April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami, and Keno. Also appearing is the CMC, Rosette Nebula, and Space Camp. The Loonatics will (of course) appear to help. And a new OC called Whisper will appear as a villain.

Any thoughts and ideas would be very helpful.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I remember the series. Even if it was unappreciated by so many I wouldn't call it bad. Maybe fans just weren't ready for it

I do, it was actually a good series. So much funny, so much action, and powers and characters very unique.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Just found it on Google, but thanks.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I can imagine Fluttershy hugging the Loonatics since the team are all anthro animals like the samurai rabbit, Miyamoto Usagi.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Danger Duck would probably feel his personal space is invaded because of her sudden desire to hug him

Hehehe, I'm sure Fluttershy would hug Ace, which causes him to blush and Lexi Bunny would get jealous from seeing that.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. He would just teleport away from her.

Oh yeah. The Loonatics series did not explore any romance there. Just some butt-kicking action, comedy, and drama.

There are a few similarities between the Rainbooms and Loonatics. Rev and Rainbow are fast runners, Tech and Sci-Twi are the brains, Slam and Applejack are the powerhouses. The rest I’m not sure and that’s all I got.

Well, Lexi and Sunset are also mind readers, but Sunset has to touch by skin. She did read telepathic once, but that was due to Rainbow's recklessness of using her powers.

I do, and I actually quite enjoy it! A shame it was cut short.

I watched a few episodes of that series.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. If I remember in the series, there was a little bit of romance between Lexi and Ace. Lexi appears to care deeply about Ace like when she reacted to the possibility of Ace being dead in Acmegeddon Part 2 (she cried, and later hugged him). Ace is often concerned the most about Lexi, and spends the most time with her out of all the Loonatics.

And somewhere in season 2 where Lexi was offered to stay at one place, and Ace was against it, showing a bit of jealousy there, too.

I remember this series when I was younger. It was pretty good.

Lexi isn't a mind reader; she has super sonic hearing.

Okay, my mistake. I keep thinking that one of the Loonatic members have mind-reading powers, but I could be wrong.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah, you’re right. Lexi has supersonic hearing and brain blast.

Definitely remember this. BIG TIME!!!!

Who's Rosette, Nebula and Space camp again?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Rosette Nebula is Twilight’s favorite scientist/astrophysicist. She is voiced by Tara Strong.

I think Space Camp is this girl.

Oh right, them.

Also...

The Loonatics and Ninjas first confront each other.

Ace: What's up, Docs?

Mikey: Uh, bunny dude, there are no doctors here. Unless you count Donnie and Twilight since they have the brains but not the certificates.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I was thinking of an OC that I come up with. A villain named Whisper, tells the Rainbooms that he/she is going to be kidnapped by the Loonatics. Rainbow and the others are going to be affected by Whisper’s voice, believing in the villain and the Rainbooms fight the Loonatics as a misunderstanding. Whisper runs away and smirks, “Suckers.” While that was happening, the CMC spied on the villain, figuring out that this villain is responsible for the confusion.

Rev and Donnie share the same voice actor.

The Ninjas would probably have a hard time understanding Rev since he talks as fast as he runs, except Pinkie cause she's a speed talker too.

And when the two are Speed talking to each other...

Duck: AAAHHHH! My brain is melting! There's two of 'em!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Danger Duck: I'm checking into a hotel.

I remember of that serie also. It was very original.

I don't know for that crossover. On the one hand it might be original but on the other hand it might not work as well as one might hope.

There should definitely be at least one joke over the fact that Rev and Donnie are both voiced by Rob Paulsen, especially since they both are good at tech. Some examples:

• The geniuses (Twilight, Donnie, Tech, and Rev) are working on something. Both Twilight and Tech are so focused, that when either Donnie or Rev speak, they'll automatically assume that it's who they know best, only to be told by Spike who it is
  • Twilight, Donnie and Tech explain something to the others in scientific terms they don't understand. Rev translates into layman's terms, only he's speaking so fast that they still can't understand, which could lead to the following:

• Raph: Great, just we need! Another Donnie that talks too fast for his own good!

Donnie: Hey!

Rev: (Glares)

I think a sword match beween Leo and Ace would be cool

When Tech is zapped or disintegrated for the first time, the Ninjas freak out, similar to how they reacted to Eda's head. Fluttershy especially, will probably start crying. However, the Loonatics are nonplussed, with Ace saying not to worry. Once Tech has revived, still a bit woozy, he mutters, "It still hurts every time."

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Or when Tech falls off the cliff and the Ninjas gasp too. Rev will tell them not to worry, he’s been there before. Plus, Danger Duck loses his duck bill and one of the Ninjas carries it.

Danger Duck: Gimme that!

I can also add some Looney Tune antics in the story and characters like Pinkie and Mikey can learn something from them. Like this for example.

Ace: Oh no I won't.

Raph: Oh yes you will.

Ace: Oh no I won't.

Raph: Oh yes you will.

Ace: Oh yes I will.

Raph: Oh no you won't.

Ace: Oh yes I will.

Raph: Oh no you won't.

Ace: (shrugs) Hmph. Alright doc, you win. You always win.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That would be cool too. A sparring match between Leo and Ace.

Note: Italics means Rev talking

After the final battle:
Rev: Wow Leo that was an inspired strategy! (Describes how the final attack went, you decide) Makes, makes, makes me feel like yodeling! (Begins to yodel until Raph clamps his beak shut)

Raph: Don't.

Tech: Magic? You gotta be kidding. There's no such thing as magic.

Spike: Nope, they're actually serious about that.

(The Loonatics stare in surprise. Duck's mouth drops open.)

Lexi: Did that dog just talk?

Ace: Yep.

Spike: Says the seven walking talking animals.

Rev: You know he's got a point on that one I mean all of us are technically animals so we really shouldn't be surprised by another talking animal not to mention the four talking Turtles before us but we've got tons of different species like that inhabiting our world so that's excusable and normally we wouldn't see a talking non anthropomorphic dog before so (Tech clamps his beak shut.)

Tech: We get it.

Well I suggest finishing Out Of The Shadows first.

Spike: This whole, freaking out over the talking dog thing is getting old.

I can think of several scenarios when the Loonatics are first in the Lair:

• Danger is not a fan about having to go down into the sewers, but the others force him.
  • When they first enter, Rev is so excited that he zoom around without a proper intro, startling both the Professor and Metalhead, and ending in:

Rev: Hey guys! Did you know they have a cat made of ice cream in the freezer? (Is holding Ice Cream Kitty's bowl, who meows dizzily, have been blown around by Rev's speed.)

(The Loonatics walk over for a closer look)

Lexi: (Starts scratch her head) Awww, she's kind of cute.

Tech: Fascinating. A feline made of frozen dairy, and yet she acts like an actual cat.

(Slam leans in closer. Ice Cream Kitty meows and licks his nose. Slam licks the ice cream off)

Slam: Mmmmm. Tasty too.

• Keno: Hey, anyone order some pizza? (Comes in carrying several boxes of pizza)

(Everyone perks up at the sight)

Mikey: Aw, yeah boy!

(As everyone walks over, Ace walks over to Keno, looking a little nervous)

Ace: You got a lot of those, right?

Keno: Of course I did, Mikey can eat several pizzas on his own. Why?

(Having reached the pizzas, Slam proceeds to grab a whole pizza box and shove it into his mouth. As he repeats this process, the Ninjas look a little disgusted, while the Loonatics are amused, with the exception of an annoyed Duck.)

Danger: (exasperated) At least take them out of the box first.

BTW: Do you think Slam might actually like Mikey's bizarre pizza tastes?

Ace Bunny: "LOONATICS... ASSEMBLE!!!"

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Melvin: Where is the kaboom? There should be a world-shattering kaboom.

I don't understand why people hated this show. I thought it was pretty awesome. Too bad it never got a third season.

Don't forget Chompy.

Raph came over to Rainbow who was happy to see him.

"Hey, Chompy." She greeted before pulling a pepperoni topping off her slice, "You hungry little guy?"

Chompy chirped with excitement.

"That'll be a yes." Raph answering her question which the two chuckled.

Rainbow gave her topping to Chompy as the little alien turtle gobbled it up.

Ace, Danger, Tech, and Lexi came over to witness.

"Say, that's nice pet turtle you got there, Raph." Ace admitted.

"Thanks. His name's Chompy Picasso." Raph showed them.

"Chompy, huh? That's a cute name for a little turtle." Lexi gently rubbed his head.

Tech observed, "Astounding, his shell is more of rock shape and his skin is different than you and your brothers."

Ace wondered "I don't suppose you bought him in a pet store like your master did, right?"

"Actually, no. He's an alien turtle." Rainbow mentioned.

Duck snatched Chompy off of Raph's hands who took a closer look.

"This little baby tortoise is an alien?" Duck scoffed, "Yeah right."

Raph warned, "Be careful with him. He's dangerous."

Duck laughed in disbelief, "Oh, please. Like I'm scared of a little baby turtle."

"We're not kidding. He's an actual alien turtle." Rainbow worried.

He wasn't being gentle with Chompy. The poor little turtle felt his stomach gurgling which Lexi sensed with her super hearing.

"Better listen to them, Duck. They're right." She told him.

"C'mon, Lexi. It's just a little turtle. I mean what can he possibly do?" Duck spoke before staring at him.

To answer his question, it happened. The pepperoni Chompy ate made him belch fire right at Duck's face.

"YOW!" he screamed, which startled Ace, Tech and Lexi.

Danger Duck's face looked black and crispy.

"Told ya." Rainbow snickered.

Duck coughed out smoke, "Did you order original recipe or extra crispy?" He moaned before let go of Chompy and flopped on his back.

Luckily, Tech caught Chompy with his powers, "Well, what do ya know? Chompy can actually breathe fire," He said, shocked, "Magnificent!"

Ace stared at Duck, "You don't say." He said smugly which made him and Lexi snickered at little.

"Guess that pepperoni you fed him made him burp, huh?" Lexi noticed.

"Yep, happens all the time." Rainbow said before Tech gently gave him back to them, "Thanks."

Duck sat up recovering from the flames he felt on his face.

"So he really is an alien turtle that can breathe fire? Big deal." Duck mumbled in disbelief.

Raph and Rainbow gave cheeky looks before slowly approaching Duck.

Raph joked, "We'd like to order fresh, fried duck..."

"...To go!" Rainbow rubbed Chompy's belly who was about to unleash another belch.

"No, no, no! Not again! Get away from me!" Duck yelped and made a run for it with them chasing him.

Ace, Lexi, Tech, and the rest of gang couldn't stop laughing at this moment.

Yeah, it's funny seeing Duck getting hurt. 🤣

And Duck's line is based on Foghorn Leghorn from Space Jam.

When the group either needs to make something complex, or analysis something back at the lab:

• Ace: Tech, think you and the others can figure something out?

Tech: (scoffs) Is the arc length of a ball thrown equal to the initial velocity squared divided by two times the local acceleration of gravity? (Or any other complex science fact)

Rev and Donnie: (simultaneously) Yes. Duh!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 190