Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

So, this is the next fiction I'm working on is another Digimon crossover. I was kinda talked into doing this fic, so Here's the premises:

The Turtles, Allies, and Sunset invite Team Shine, Serenity, and the 02 Digidestined, along with Izzy, Mimi, Willis, Josh, and their newest member, Marie Mox (also by Ezio1-3 who also made Josh) to a trip to Equestria. While adjusting as ponies, Davis and his team have to learn to combine with their Armor Digimon. That is based on something me and BozzerKazooers did in his Heroes/Protectors of Light series

While Izzy, Mimi, Josh, Willis, and Marie can digivolve normally. I kinda got a majority of the fiction figured out. These Dark creatures attack places in Equestria and the heroes learn about a witch who tried to conquer Equestria long before Celestia and Luna were princesses- Tempestra. She was a villain in the 80's Ninja Turtles cartoon.

This takes place between seasons 8 and 9 so the Mane 6 will have the Elements of Harmony. Also, there's a chapter where they learn there's more to the multiverse and meets someone who knows them from another timeline and follow a Belphemon who's trying to revive Myotismon and follow them to the Tamers' world and team up with Takato and his team to stop him. It's kind of like the Trans-dimensional Turtles episode.

I already got a plan going, but any ideas and quotes will be very appreciated.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Like it so far, and good it takes place between seasons 8 and 9, before the events of season 9 kicks off and I do the fic. Plus this way the Digidestines will have already been to Equestria. And them merging with the armor Digi-Eggs also is like how the Digidestines of Season 4 become the Legendary Warriors

Yep. Just like How the Turtles, Bebop, and Rocksteady did their Spirit Evolutions in Going Digital

Nice idea, Have you idea of The rainboom, Turtles and first team and second team of Digidestined wit josh go at Digimon Tamers world ?

Nope. It’s just gonna be the Turtles, Mane 6, Sunset, Spike, Team Shine, and the 02 Digidestined who will go to the Tamers world

oh ok , just ask

I wonder how 02 Digidestined is reacting to change into ponies?

I wonder how the OG Digidestined are going to react when they find out that there are other digidesnted that exist thought the multiverse.

Which digi armor evolution is ken their in the right?

It’s the original Digi Egg of Kindness. Pucchiemon.

He gets it in the fiction

Thanks for clearing that up

Mikey: One giant splatter dragon coming right up. (Tried to fire but nothing comes out) hey. There's no bullets in this thing.

Gamer: They didn’t have the specific ammo needed!

Raph: and you gonna tell us… when?

Gamer: (sarcastically) Yes, Raph, I purposely knew that Spike would become kaiju size and make sure we could never- I LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER, SHELL BUTT!

Raph: Don’t make me swing by to break your FACE!

Yolei: HELLO! we still have a giant dragon to deal with so fly now, Fight later!

Raph/Gamer: FINE!

TK: (As Pegasusmon) Least we have our own projectiles.

Shine boy: and besides, we just wanted to get the magic out of spike's stomach, Mikey. We don't need bullets from the turrets.
Rainbow dash: well, what else are we suppose to do?
Shine boy: time to let Mikey do what Mikey does best: annoy him. Leo and I will come up with a plan to take care of the rest. Twilight, we gonna need you on this one.

Twilight: You got it!

Discord: (in a Sargent voice) All right, Guppy. We’re going to war!

(Discord did the trumpet with the charge song. This irritates raph again and snatches the trumpet)

Discord: hey!

Raph: Would you seriously cut that out!? You can still help us by saving Davis and prevent the destruction of canterlot! I’m also keeping this so that you wouldn’t play that thing again.

Karai: (bluntly to Blade Swipe) You think that they would be concerned about Spike.
Blade: hmm.

The introduction to the planes would be discord playing it.

Shine girl: uh where did this music come from?

Pinkie: from discord of course.

(Everyone looks at discord playing the trumpet.)

Ooh, I got something, when all of them went to Mt. Eris and all of them were taking in on the sight before going to the kingdom itself. And this is an Ed, Edd and Eddy reference too.
******************************************************************************************************************
"Ooh, I'm so hungry." said Mikey, "I could go for some pizza right now."

"Well," said Pinkie Pie as she appeared next to Mikey, "I may not have pizza, but I have the next best thing."

She pulled out a large plate of Cream Puffs, which got Mikey to watch in awe.

"Ooooh, what are those?" asked Mikey.

"My super deluxe, extra cacao, extra creamy, cream puffs." said Pinkie Pie, "It's the latest pastry I want to try. I haven't sold them yet, but I wanted to hear another's comment. So here you go."

Mikey accepted the plate and took the first piece. "Hmmm, now these are good."

"Yay!! I can't wait to add them to the shelves!!" said Pinkie Pie in excitement before bouncing away.

Mikey continued to munch on his cream puffs. But the moment he reached the last one, he saw a few seagulls, cawing and looked at him.

"Oh, hey guys." said Mikey.

But then he noticed that they were staring at his creampuff. To make sure, he waved it back and forth. After he had proof.

"Oh no you don't," said Mikey as he tried to shield his pastry, "This is my pastry!! Pinkie Pie gave it to me!! So back off!!"

But then didn't stop them as a flock of them was now hovering close to him, making his eyes widen.

"Uh oh." gulped Mikey.

At the same time, everyone was staring at Mt. Eris.

"Wow, this place is amazing." said Leo.

"Yeah, way better than what it looked like the last time we were here." said Donnie.

"Thanks." said Silverstream.

"Queen Novo wanted to make sure that this place was restored to its former glory after the Storm King invaded." said Taramar.

"And hopefully no pearl thefts." blabbed Raph.

"Raph!!" said the others, knowing that Twilight was still sensitive over that subject.

"Still, it's nice to visit another's home." said Smolder. "And I have to admit, it's a pretty good place to live."

"And I can study the piece of the pearl to find out how its transformation magic works for research." said Gamer, "With permission of course."

"I'm sure Queen Novo won't mind." said Love Shine. "The only thing he could say is no."

Suddenly, Patomon and Tentomon heard something and looked at Mikey's direction.

"Uh, guys?" said Patamon.

"What's going on with Mikey?" asked Tentomon.

Everyone looked at Mikey and was baffled by what they were seeing.

"Mikey?!" said the Mane 6.

Everyone saw Mikey was trying to avoid the seagulls that were trying to eat his creampuff as he waved it around like crazy.

"Help guys!! Ow!! They're, ow!!, trying to, ow!! Get my creampuff!!" exclaimed Mikey as he was trying his best to avoid the seagulls. "Guys, catch!!!"

Mikey threw his cream puff, causing it to hit Raph, which caused the cream to spill on Leo, Donnie, Davis, Josh, Willis and their digimon partners.

"Mikey!!" shouted Raph as he was hit by it.

"Good shot, Mikey." deadpanned Davis.

They suddenly saw Mikey panicking as he was running away and shouting, "Run away from the angry seagulls!!"

They looked at the seagulls coming towards them.

"You've gotta be kidding me?!" exclaimed Josh as the latters who got hit by the creampuff ran away as the birds tried to peck on them.

"No seagulls, no!! Cakes like that isn't good for you!!" said Fluttershy in a panic as she began to chase them.

"What the heck could've caused them to try to get the creampuffs?" said Gatomon in confusion.

"Pinkie, what did you put in those creampuffs?" said Rainbow Dash in confusion.

"Oh, the usual ingredients. Except for the cream, so I got this." said Pinkie as she pulled out the packets.

Twilight gasped and grabbed the packet whilst looking at it and recognized it.

"Pinkie!!" exclaimed Twilight in shock, "That cream was recalled and pulled from the market because they messed up the ingredients because it attracts any form of bird!!"

"Huh, so that would explain the bird infestation at Cloudsdale." said Rainbow Dash as she thought about it.

"Uh, think we should help them?" asked Hawkmon in concern.

"I'm sure they're fine." said Yolei.

They then heard more screaming and were now concerned.

"Wow, the seagulls are extra feisty this year." said Silverstream in confusion.

"Probably because we entered their grounds during mating season." said Taramar.

"Okay, now we definitely need to help them." said Shine Boy as all of them ran towards them.
****************************************************************************************************************
The ones who were chased by the seagulls were sitting near the docks in exhaustion.

"Sorry about that guys." said Mikey.

"Blame Pinkie Pie because of the cream." said Palmon.

"Even if it is scrumptious." said Worm Mon as he ate the last of the cream Pinkie Pie had stashed in her mane.

I bet it would somewhat be a surprised, I mean some of them were surprised that there were other Rangers from different dimensions too.

No prob, figured we'd have some more laughs of this.

What kind of cream was it that attracts birds?

I don't know, something I made up on the spot.

Ok then. As long as it’s funny.

Oh yeah, the ninja steel rangers with RPM & Dino Charge.

Since postwarmonkey50 did a refernce on Ed edd n eddy, I thought of something to add for the story.

The ones who were chased by the seagulls were sitting near the docks in exhaustion.

"Sorry about that guys." said Mikey.

"Blame Pinkie Pie because of the cream." said Palmon.

"Even if it is scrumptious." said Worm Mon as he ate the last of the cream Pinkie Pie had stashed in her mane.

“I’m just glad that stupid seagulls haven’t poked our eyes out. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life having stitches in my eyes.” Raph complained after shaking and spitting the feathers off of him.

That was a reference to the simpsons with the crows.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28