Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 71 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 71
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is the thread for an upcoming story, Equestria Ninja Girls: Hunting Grounds

This story will have elements from Justice League Unlimited episode, Grudge Match, and The Spectacular Spider-Man episode, Destructive Testing.

In this story, Tiger Claw enlists the Turtles, Rainbooms, and their allies to capture a big game hunter named Kallous the Huntsman, who leads a private militia and captures super-powered individuals in his gladiatorial arena for his livestream. Can the Ninjas trust Tiger Claw and capture his enemy? Or will Kallous the Huntsman transform their world into a hunting ground?

This is what my TMNT OC, Kallous The Huntsman, looks like. He leads a mercenary faction called The Huntsmen. Their motto: "Hunt to live. Live to hunt."

So I hope you guys will help come up with some good ideas and quotes.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Tiger Claw: I know we have a unhealthy relationship in the past, Rainbooms. But Shredder and the Foot are gone. Fighting you would be pointless now.

Rainbow: He has us there.

Tiger Claw: And I thought about what you said to me that night Rainbow Dash. When we fought the Triceratons. I now realize Shredder would've doomed us all had he tried to kill Splinter at the time.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Rainbow: I see.

Leo: So what’s the reason why did you came here in our lair unannounced?

Tiger Claw: It’s because I need your help. An old past has finally caught up to me and he is here in your city.

Sunset: Who?

After the livestream was off the air, Kallous’s henchmen gathered around.

Kallous: I asked for the best mutant you can find. And this… this is the best you got?

Henchmen: Sir. Perhaps… a new hunting ground? (holds up a tablet to Kallous)

After the screen was done loading in the tablet, the map showed locations of mutants in New York like the Ninja Turtles, Mighty Mutanimals, Tiger Claw, Hun, Bebop, Rocksteady, Genghis Frog, and other mutant animals.

Kallous: (smiles) Light the fires. We leave at dawn.

The henchmen nodded and left with his fellow comrades.

Kallous: The Great Hunt begins.

Not bad. I do plan on having Tiger Claw in Race to Win when I get to it. He'll free a couple of Shine Boy's enemies to join the race by a mysterious benefactor. I plan on having somebody trying to convince TC to be good like Bebop and Rocksteady, he says that he's done too much bad to redeem himself but leaves them saying the truce between them continues.

Fluttershy’s definitely not gonna like this guy.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Eeyup. Tiger Claw and Fluttershy will team up to take down Kallous in his mutant lion form (based on Kraven’s mutant form in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon show) in the second battle with Kallous. The first battle with Kallous is none other than his enemy, Tiger Claw.

It could be a great idea. I would like to read that story. And I am already too impatient for this.

Will the story happen before or after ninja racers: Sahara?

Ok. I think, if you want, that should happen before ninja racers: Sahara.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Like I said, I don’t know.

Kallous (voiced by Goran Višnjić): They call me Kallous… the Huntsman. What I hunt, I consume. And what I consume, is what I become.

A brief funny moment of Pinkie and Mikey visualizing Kallous literally becoming what he consumed.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was great. Here’s another phrase for him.

Kallous: Hunting is in my family’s blood.

Ok. Don't worry about that. It was just an idea. I would understand if you don't want to do something like that.

Thanks! Love that phrase too.

Edit: here’s one more quote for him: YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACKS ON ME?! I’M THE HUNTSMAN! I AM KALLOUS!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Wonder how Fluttershy feels about meeting the huntsman.

Why not make his mutated form into a liger or tigon or, better yet, a hybrid of all five Panthera species (lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard and snow leopard) as a way for Kallous to try to get the upper hand (or paw) on the Ninja Turtles and Rainbooms in their final confrontation?

April clutches her head groaning.

"April. What's the matter?" Donnie worried.

April gasped in fear, "Guys, we have an intruder."

"An intruder? Who?" Rarity asked.

Before April can speak a familiar roar got their attention from the entrance as they saw an old enemy jump over the old subway station security gates who all thought would never return.

"Greetings." He said deeply.

The Ninjas and Rainbooms were shocked. Staring right before their very eyes was Shredder's second in command who have found them.

"Tigerclaw!" Leo frowned.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Don’t forget about the panther. But you know what, it would be very interesting for Kallous to have all the abilities from the Panthera species in order for him to mutate. Stockman would think twice about double-crossing Kallous and the Huntsmen.

Maybe when Kallous live streams the turtles on the dark web, perhaps some enemies they know would be watching. E.g. Baxter Stockman, Don Visioso, Drakken, VILE, and other enemies. Perhaps we could here them commenting on how they dislike the turtles and stuff.

Drakken: Those turtles won’t survive.

Visioso: Get those turtles.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I got the perfect name for his show. It will be called the "Kallous Kage".

Professor Malstom: Let us hope those adolescents' squandered ninjisu skills will help them survive.

Brunt: Personally, I'm hoping Kallous rips those Turtles shells right off their backs!

Cleo: For once we actually agree on something. I for one would very much enjoy watching that young welp Rarity's outfit ruined.

Bellum: I will go make popcorn.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

In the 2012 TMNT series, is there a name of an insect that mind controls people? Like "mind worms" or "brain worms"?

Yeah, it’s how Shredder took control of Karai. They were developed by Stockman.

This is the information on them...

https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Brain_Worm?so=search

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, okay. Kallous will use something like that to mind control his prisoners. Just like how Roulette mind controlled the JL ladies in her fight show from Justice League Unlimited.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Plus we also got to figure out how Tiger Claw discovered the Turtles lair since he's never been there before or ever found it

So he’ll use it on the Ninjas?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No. Kallous will use it on his prisoners. Like Alopex, Bebop, Genghis Frog, Slash, Newtralizer, Mr. O'Neil, and Raph. That’s pretty much I can think of for the prisoners. If you got some suggestions for which mutant should be held prisoner by Kallous. Let me know.

I think it was mind worms?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

So Newtralizer survived what happened on Dregg's ship after he turned into pure electrical energy when falling into the ships core?

I knew Alopex would be in this story. But it wasn't on this quote you made where Kallous' henchman shows the mutants on the monitor.

Some other victims:

• Rocksteady
  • Leatherhead
  • Ray Fillet
  • Scumbug
  • Mona Lisa
  • Monkey Brains
  • Slash
  • Pigeon Pete
  • Mondo Gecko
  • Fishface
  • Snakeweed
  • Antrax
  • A-Prime
  • Night Terror
  • The Arboost Clan
  • General Griffen
  • Dr. Abigail Finn
  • Color Strikes
  • Tigress
  • El Topo
  • Le Chevre
  • Carmen Sandiego
  • Kim Possible
  • Jake Long
  • The Mighty Ducks
  • The Hexsquad
  • The Street Sharks
  • The Extreme Dinosaurs
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Don’t wanna spoil the surprise.

You know, if the ninjas and the rainbooms don't believe in Tigerclaw when he arrives before he asks for their help, Sunset can look into his memories of what he's been through and that he's telling the truth.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You’re definitely right. He can be on the run from The Huntsmen and fought them off alone before he escaped to New York.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That’s quite a lot. I will pick some of the prisoners, but not all of them.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Newtralizer will return in Spy Racers: Mexico.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea on how Tiger Claw will find the Turtle Lair. He will use his strong sense of smell to find them. He’ll first track their scent to the pizza gyoza place because the Ninjas went to eat dinner after stopping the Hun and the Purple Dragons. Then, Tiger Claw will track them to the sewers and then the Turtle Lair.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have a better idea for which voice actor to portray my OC. And that man is none other than Steve Blum. The famous voice actor who portrayed Wolverine.

Kallous: I’m the best at what I do. And what I do, is hunt. And what I hunt, I consume. And what I consume, I become.

Nice idea. Why not cupcakes too? It will also be another sense of something sweet Pinkie baked as a little dessert, and as a sign that the Rainbooms are here. I mean Mikey smelled of pizza and cotton candy when the rainbooms first met the turtles.

This is because Steve Blum voiced Kraven the Hunter in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 video game, isn’t it?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. That can work too.

I didn’t know that, but I’ll look into it. I only remember hearing his Wolverine voice from the X-Men and other Marvel media. Plus, he voiced Makucha from Disney’s The Lion Guard which he will sound like for my OC.

If Alopex does appear, would there be a chance that she and Tiger-Claw would reconcile?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. Tiger Claw can save Alopex when he came back for her when she’s injured and told her he’s changed. Before that, Master Splinter can give him a pep talk about forgiveness and reconciliation.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Tiger Claw visited Master Splinter’s grave at the O’Neil Farm and knelt down.

Tiger Claw: Hamato Yoshi. I’m pretty much the last guy you ever wanna talk to because of my past. Well I’m here to say that I’m sorry for the pain that I’ve dealt to you and your family. I feel scared and ashamed about going to rescue my sister, but I don’t know if she’ll ever forgive me for the damage that I’ve caused to her as well. So please…

Master Splinter: (appears behind him) Takeshi.

Alopex: Takeshi, (holds his former tail in her paws), and his belongs to you.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Tiger Claw: My tail.

Alopex: (gives his former tail to Takeshi)

Tiger Claw: I don’t understand.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Tiger Claw searched around in darkness until he was attacked by something with super speed.

Tiger Claw: Where are you?!

Kallous: Right behind you.

Tiger Claw turned around to see Kallous the Huntsman, now mutated into a feline hybrid monster.

Toger Claw: Kallous?

Kallous: Yes, it's me, bud. Now that I have such power, I will use it to fight fire with fire on you! I have the speed of the cheetah! The strength of the lion! (jumps way up to the bridge) And like the great cats, I shall play with my prey!

The group are faced with mutants that they know, friends of theirs. But they're acting against them.

Mikey: Why're they acting like they hate us?

April puts her hand on her head.

April: There's something wrong in their minds.

Tiger Claw: (Sniffs) She's right. They're all infected, (huge sniff) with brain worms.

In City at War, Tiger Claw could tell Karai no longer had the brain worm, with his sense of smell. So I figured he'd be able to smell it in the others.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 71