Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

In the near future I'm going to do an Equestria Ninja Girls fanfic where the Turtles and Rainbooms team up with the Biker Mice from Mars.

Also, as guest appearances, I'll add the Swat Katz into the story, as well as any special guest appearances that the gang should have them help out, as well as Ben 10 and his team.

=And if anyone wants any of their allies to join them, you can decide who joins them on their adventures

Here's the summary.

The gang decides to visit Chicago, where Casey and Rainbow, won tickets for a Football match between the Chicago Bears and their hometeam, the New York Giants. But as they got there, they were suddenly stumbled upon a mining operation by the Catatonians and the Plutarkians, who uncovered tetra-hydrocarbons and Mutagen. But their partners were none other than, you guessed it, the Triceraton Empire, led by the suvriving Captain now Admiral Mozar.

It became a race to try to uncover them and stop them, whilst teaming up with the Biker Mice from Mars crew, who heard of the Triceraton Empire, realizing that one of their most hated enemies are causing trouble.

I have a few chapters planned, but If all of you like to contribute to the story, I'm all ears.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It'll be shocking for them to see Mozar back having survived among who knows how many Triceratons left. You can bet Mozar's probably more scarred than before not just having a metal beak this time.

We'll probably add a robotic eye as well as a robotic right hand for twice as much damage.

Maybe mechanical feet as well?

If it's twice as much damage, perhaps his mechanical arm can transform into a blaster. He'll be like Titus from the Guardians of the Galaxy series.

I don't know. Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea to create that story.

But I want to know is how did he and some of his troops survived the ship explosion when his and Fugitoid's ships blew up?

You think there's even a chance he escaped, Boss?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well I did make it so Dregg escaped when his ship was blown

I could run the numbers, but I can only guarantee he'll only have both his legs.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

True, after all Dregg survived better because his exosuit protected him from the bigger impact. For Mozar he wouldn't come out of it as whole.

Give me a few days to figure it out

Tell that to the folks who made a crossover with Clone Wars, Gremlin, Avengers Assemble, as well as a few videogame crossovers.

Didn't you know?

AmethystMajesty made a crossover between them and Paw Patrol.
Dinomite123 created a crossover between them and Clone Wars.
Even WarriorofFaith made a crossover with Mighty Ducks.

I see and I know for paw patrol and mighty ducks. I just remember that Warriorofwaith had said in the chapter with the new street sharks origin story that there would be no crossover between equestria ninja girls and biker mice from Mars.

He said that "He" won't make a Biker Mice From Mars crossover, that's why I asked him, and he said yes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20