Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 199 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 199

I can squeeze that in. I am close to getting this chapter done, but I can get this in there. Thanks

I fixed a grammar error in Rainbow's line.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have a suggestion for your fic with the Spy Racers and Red Tagg suggested me about this earlier. Fast and Furious movies are known for defying laws of physics with the use of cars. So, I found a video that you can use for references.

So, what do you think?

Thanks. I know a couple I’m going to use

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I look forward to your next set of ideas for your fic.

If I need help, I’ll let you know

I just remembered The Spy Racers met Team Shine in 'Shining Christmas in a Half Shell'. I'll still have parts like Scootaloo starting her crush on Tony. Also, adding Cisco saddened that Sonata isn't there and Frostee and Gamer being buds and a gag about Night Shine wanting to punch Ms. Nowhere.

Something for Echo to say regarding Night Shine.

Echo: Yo, your brother's a total edge lord.

Shine Boy and Gamer: Don't we know it.

Mikey: Yeah, he makes Raph look tame.

I can add this definitely. Thanks

Oh, something else, Frostee can discover that Caitlyn is the Gameinator after she gives him a tip to destroy O'Cool's monster truck drones.

Frostee: Wait a minute?

Cisco: What is it, buddy?

Frostee: That move, it's the same kind of move that's often used by... no way... (Points to Caitlyn) You're the Gameinator?!

Caitlyn: I have no idea what you're talking about... YokaBoy21118!

The Spy Racers, minus Layla, Gamer, Nosedive, even Gary are shocked when they learn that. Maybe Thrash and Mooki are present, maybe having just been saved from O'Cool's monster trucks, and start groveling to Caitlyn.

I can think of something about adding Thrash and Mook. I still need to insert Gary in the story

Like I said, you can consult Amethystmajesty25, since he knows Spy Racers well.

Hey, for another chapter, say the heroes are enjoying some street musicians (who are the Hex Girls, as a cameo, playing We Do Vodoo), will Phill tagging along still looking for an opening act. They run into Vern there, who says the band was decent, mediocre at best. When Caitlyn rebukes him, he says that's easy for her to say since she doesn't even play anything. So Caitlyn asks the drummer (Dusk) if she can play, which see agrees. Vern livestreams the who thing, saying that Caitlyn's attempting to play an instrument.

But then Caitlyn does this...

Which will leave everyone, especially Vern, shocked. The CMC could have the same reaction they had in the Fluttershy's Butterflies short, choose Vinyl Scratch. Nosedive's jaw can drop open.

Zach: (to Vern) Did I mention that Caitlyn took drumming lessons since she was six?

Luna: Cool.

Dusk: Wicked.

Thorn: That girl's got skill.

(Those are their only lines since they're just a cameo appearance. They could be property introduced in my future Scooby Doo crossover.)

Since it’s only a cameo appearance, I think I’m gonna put this in the Case of the Killer Pizzas chapter

Phil quickly walked up to the three goth girls, "Hey, you ladies wouldn't happen to do half-time shows by any chance?"

I was also thinking about adding Shinigami is a fan of the Hex Girls. And after Phil was rejected:

"Maybe you'll see them again someday, Shinigami." Rarity held up her phone. "I know someone who follows them on Mystable."

"One of your fashion friends?" Applejack teased.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I just never met her in person is all."

"Really? What's her name?" Shinigami asked.

"A miss.... Daphne Blake."

"A lot of good it will do if I don't find my halftime entertainment!" Phil griped.

Nowhere: Nowhere. Ms. Nowhere.

Duke: I'm sorry, where are you?

Nowhere: I’m here, but you know, Wink. Now I’m not here.

Nosedive: Did you just say ‘Wink’?

The Spy Racers could at first think the Ducks are mutants only for them to say they're actually aliens.

Frostee: Mutants, magic, and now aliens?! This is beyond amazing!

Fugatoid: You guys do know that I myself, am an alien brain in a robot body.

???: (over speakers) Well well, my fine feathered foes, long time no see...

Wildwing: That voice...

Mallory: Oh no!

Nosedive: Not him again!

???: That's right, man. (Appears on screen) Daddy O-Cool is back in town! (Digger and Thrasher snap their fingers.)

Leo: Who the heck is that?

Shine Boy: Is that a beatnik?

Daddy: I see you pigeons got some new squares in your little entourage.

Rainbow: Who you calling squares?!

Sunset: Who are you?

Daddy: Ah, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Daddy O-Cool, man, king of the outlaw hotrod rebels! And these my boys, Digger and Thrasher.

Digger and Thrasher: How ya doin'!

Gabby: You guys look and sound like you work in a coffee shop.

Mikey: Burn!

Digger: Yo, no need for that unwarranted hostility, man!

Raph: Oh we'll give you more than unwarranted hostility!

I’ve got AmethystMajesty looking through the chapter, but I think I can add this.

Anyone want their OCs to make a cameo in Ducks Rock? I just need two real quick for a scene.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I do. What’s the scene that you come up with?

Amethyst Majesty

Sensei Wisecrack

One's pizza delivery guy and the other is a chef, like in the cartoon. It goes like this:

Meanwhile, in the restaurant, the head chef was taking a phone call.

“Alright. Got it. Two deluxe pizzas to go.” He said before hanging up and handing a note a. “There, you heard it, ____, two deluxe pizzas to this address here.”

“But ____, we don’t have any made deluxe made left!” the deliverer gasped.

“Take a couple from the table outside then. I’ll make some more for the drawing and ask the announcer to hold out real quick.”

_____ nodded and hurried out. He went to the table and took two of the prize pizzas in their boxes and carried them off, unaware of the meatballs on the pizzas.

The blanks are for the characters.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, I thought my two OCs are going to be the customers. So… no. Maybe my OCs can cheer for the Mighty Ducks and help them and the Ninjas for a quick cameo appearance.

I can try to have them appear in the final battle or even the hockey game if you want

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Sure. That would be great. Having them appear to help for the final battle would be beneficial for the heroes. At the end, they can cheer alongside the Ninjas for the Ducks in the hockey game. Thank you.

No problem. Thank you for your response. If you have dialogue to share for that, go right ahead and I’ll see about squeezing it in

Hey, here's an idea for the Killer Pizzas chapter, Vern wears a disguise, the same kind of clothes his 80s counterpart does, only he also wears a hat and fake mustache, with a hidden camera in the hat, and joins in on the mission posing as an ally.

When they heroes are ambushed by the aliens, they grab him and shake him like a rag doll, causing his mustache and hat to come off, exposing him. He brags that he got them all with his hat, only for Sunset to nail the camera with her kunai. Then Raph and Night Shine knock him out.

In the end, when they discover one last alien, they send it to Draganus in a pizza box, like the Ducks did with his energy creature.

While Vern wakes up with his destroyed camera wondering if things could get any worse. Then he discovers that the Ninjas dumped him back in the alley with the biker punks.

???: You again?!

Vern turned around to see the same biker punks that beat him up before. Then he realized he was back in the same alley.

Punk: Didn't get the message, did yah? This is our turf, Turkey, now your gonna pay!

Vern: And it just got worse... (right before the punks grabbed him and started beating him up again.)

I don’t know about the part with sending a creature to Dragaunus but I think I can squeeze the part about Vernon. I’m just about done with the chapter

You still want Amethyst and Wisecrack to appear?

Hey, remember my idea of Vern finally getting proof of the Turtles, maybe Dragonus gives him the footage of the Turtles. Then Dragonus can show them what he did, saying they either stop him or stop Vern from exposing the Turtles.

Maybe I can work something out.

Do you just want them in the game or did you want something more?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Just the game. You can have some quotes for my OCs. In a little scene, Wisecrack and Amethyst makes a cameo appearance. Wisecrack can tell Amethyst (my OC) what it’s like to watch a hockey game because Amethyst will watch his first hockey game.

No, this is not the first time Amethyst watched a sports game. His first time watching it was football when he moved to Canterlot. Followed by basketball and karate tournaments afterwards.

Even though the story is almost finished, would it be possible to have a set-up for the Ninja Turtles and Rainbooms to meet the Extreme Dinosaurs?

I already have something planned for the Extreme Dinosaurs and it'll involve the Street Sharks

I hope it’s gonna be rewrites of the two series, but with the Rainbooms and Turtles added in the mix.

I’m gonna try something like that

Could you provide dialogue for your OCs cameo?

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 199