Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 199 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 199

I'm gonna start on my next Equestria Ninja Girls fiction 'Ducks Rock!' Where they team up with The Mighty Ducks from the animated series sometime this month. If you have any quotes or chapter ideas to offer me, I'm open to any ideas.

And as a friendly reminder, there will be a chapter that'll introduce the Street Sharks.

Here's the fiction summary:

Equestria Ninja Girls Ducks Rock- The Ninjas and Rainbooms and Team Shine go to Anaheim for a vacation when they discover the last of the Saurians, Lord Dragonaus, is roaming around. They team up with the Mighty Ducks to stop Dragonaus from searching for a rare jewel called the Eye of Sarnoth*.

*= From the 80's series.

I'm also gonna add Principal Cadence, Shining Armor, and Kirby O'Neil to the story along with the CMCs.

I have a couple chapters planned so far.

The main idea is the groups are trying to collect fragments of the eye of Sarnoth (4 in total) before Dragonaus remerges it to obtain unimaginable power. I am open to each fragment encounter idea, though I have one involving the Mighty Ducks' enemy, Dr. Droid, who uses the fragment to take over machines.

- I also plan to do a chapter inspired by the 80's episode 'The case of the Killer Pizzas'. (No not Pizza Face)

-also, I’m gonna introduce the character Bugman from the 80’s cartoon and he’ll be a superhero friend of Shine Boys. (It’ll be like the second episode he was in ‘Michelangelo meets Bugman again.’

-Another chapter idea is Spider Bytz is in town and bites Shine Boy, causing him to mutate into a Shine Man-Spider and the group has to get the venom to combine with the retromutagen to make the antidote and de-mutate him. It'll be a two parter. (Which leads me to the question: Does anybody mind if I kill or de-mutate Spider Bytz? I really hate that guy. Just wanna see if anyone is okay with that.)

Other than that, I'm open to suggestions

Well, one idea was that Gabby, Zach, and Caitlyn join, since Gabby and Zach play hockey too.

I'd say de-mutate him

Killing Spider Bytez might be a little extreme for a side villain. De-mutating him might be a better option. Of course that's up to the big man to decide on that

Oh yeah they’ll be in it. Thanks for reminding me

Here's an idea, each group faces one of Lord Dragaunus' henchmen.

Leo's group: Wraith.

Raph's group: Siege.

Donnie's group: Dr Droid.

Mikey's group: Chameleon.

Chameleon could at one point, try to confuse everyone by shapeshifting into Mikey. But is exposed with a clever trick by Pinkie, making him think he'd fooled her in order to catch him off guard.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

If Spider Bytez is involved then demutate him. As bad a person he was, he was still just a simple cranky guy. Not a thug like Snake.

Okay, then I think it’s unanimous. He will only be de mutated. But do expect to get brutally beaten up. Not fatal but brutal

When they face Spider Bitez, Nosedive will totally freak out, since he's afraid of spiders. And so will Caitlyn, as she's afraid of spiders too.

Here's a scene.

Nosedive laughed, "Mr big tough turtle and Spanish girl are afraid of tiny cockroaches?! That's so ironic, it's funny!" He continued to laugh when he saw something and his chuckling instantly turned into a scream in utter terror. Then he whipped out his blaster and fired multiple shots at a wall.

When the smoke cleared, the wall now had holes and out from one of them crawled a spider.

"Missed again," Grin stated.

"Man I hate spiders!" Nosedive cried.

"Over react much?" Caitlyn remarked, before Zach placed a toy spider on her head and she screamed, flailing around, "Get it off get it off!" She squealed, before realizing it was a toy.

Zach laughed, "Look who's talking!" Caitlyn growled before she shoved the toy in his mouth.

Gabby’s afraid of cockroaches too?

Night Shine laughed. “And so, the eight legged wonder evades again.”

Prehaps when they face Spider Bytes, Caitlyn rams him with the Party Wagon.

Caitlyn: Take that, you icky web crawler!

But then, this happens...

Nosedive: Say, why don't we talk about this as we're flying the heck away from that bug?!

Donnie: Uh, technically he's an arachnid.

Mallory: Get a grip, you big baby!

Rainbow: Yeah, Caitlyn just knocked him out with the RV.

(But as they spoke, Spider Bytez woke up and saw one of the ducks' weapons before he grinned.)

Mikey: What are you worried about? It's not like he's gonna get up and come after us?

???: Funny you should say that, frog! (Everyone wipped around to see Spider Bytez aiming the ducks' bazooka at them!) Nobody uses me as a speed bump!

Mikey: Or maybe he would...

Nosedive: You should've rammed him harder, Caitlyn!

Spider Bytez: Prepare to fry, mooks!

Tanya: I wouldn't fire that thing if I were you...

Spider Bytez: Well you ain't me! (Spider Bytez pulled the trigger and the bazooka fired... out the other end, sending him rocketing forward.) Mamma!

(Everyone ducked as the spider mutant flew over them and went bouncing off building as he flew into the distance.)

Maybe I could do that when they get the Spider venom from Spider Bytz to combine with the retromutagen to cure Shine Boy. It would be a two parter.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215488/equestria-ninja-girls-clan/thread/512461/ducks-rock-ideas-and-quotes#comment/7807452

Forgot to mention, I have one chapter in mind where Wraith would possess Fluttershy like he did with Phil in the episode “Phil in the Blank”. Dragaunus chose Fluttershy for these reasons:

Rainbow: too conspicuous
Applejack: too stubborn
Rarity: too vain
Pinkie: too unpredictable
Sunset: too obvious (and overdone)
Twilight: too overprotective.

It be much like that episode, only April frees Fluttershy with help from Master Splinter.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Makes sense why he'd go after Fluttershy

I have the ending planned out too:

(After Grin offers to take Fluttershy to the park to relax)

(Her phone rings)

Fluttershy: Um Hello?

Wraith: Roast Duck.

Fluttershy: That doesn’t work anymore.

Wraith: I know. I’m ordering takeout.

Fluttershy:Oh! while you’re at it, could you get me the broccoli and rice and a couple of spring rolls? Would you like to join me and Grin in the park?

Wraith: Convincing as that sounds, Lord Dragonaus would have my hide if he saw me hanging out with you let alone talking to you.

Fluttershy: All right. Maybe next time.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

A character from the 80s TMNT, I remade for Equestria Ninja Girls, she appears in the fic, Magical Mayhem.

Hey if Chameleon's involved, here's something that Grin can do as a reference to one of Brad Garrett's other Disney characters.

"Oh, hey there, kid, how's it-roast duck!" Chameleon shouted, trying to trigger Fluttershy's mind-control, but the girl just stood there with a frown and he soon realized she was free from Wraith's spell. "Uh, oh." Then before he knew it, the shy girl rushed forward and struck him multiple times in the chest, like Splinter had once done to Bebop, flipped him over her shoulder, and drop-kicked him into a wall.

"I'm done being your puppet, you meanie!" Fluttershy said sternly.

"Hey, can't blame a guy for trying," Chameleon said, then he whipped out his blaster. But before he could fire, a big strong hand grabbed it and crushed it. Chameleon turned around to see Grin standing behind him. "Hey, fancy seeing you here. Well goodbye!" He tried to run only for Grin to grab him by the collar and held him off the ground.

"Using my friend for your own selfish gain was a bad move," Grin stated.

"Get yer hands off me, ya big fat jerk!" Chameleon ordered, struggling.

"If you insist, so be it," Grin grabbed his tail, stretched his body back, and slingshot him screaming into the distance with a ping.

Oh I’m so using that! Thanks!

I just thought of something, Vern Fenwick should be in the fic too.

The heroes run into him at the Duck Statium, much to Caitlyn's ire, where he reveals that he's there to get an exclusive interview with the Ducks and Team Shine, secretly to one up Caitlyn, and he rubs it in her face about it. However, he doesn't get the chance after an attack, and Caitlyn get's the interview first.

He later sees the Turtles, deactivate out of their disguises and gets a video of them, only for Zach to steal his phone and for Caitlyn tp delete and replaces it with a video of him crying and squealing for mommy during the attack, leaving him humiliated.

He pops up a few times during the fic, trying to get proof but fails Mr Crocker style.

His last attempt, he's about to broadcast the footage of the Turtles when Caitlyn stops him and beats him up for all the slander he's ever thrown at her and knocks him out.

In the end, Caitlyn, with help from Phil, twists Vern's scoop into a hoax and Vern is arrested by Cleghorn, especially when Caitlyn also showcases Vern calling him an incompetent idiot with anger issues.

Cleghorn: (grabs Vern) Well, how's this for an incompetent idiot? You're under arrest for news fraud and harassment! (Drags him away.)

Vern: Wait, no no no no! I'm telling you, there are giant turtles! They switched my evidence like they did last time! I swear it! Let go of me!

Caitlyn: Bye, Vern... (turns back to the others) This has been the best trip ever!

He pops up a few times during the fic, trying to get proof but fails Mr Crocker style.

Vern: GIANT TURTLES CREATURES!!!!

Comment posted by Red Tagg deleted Mar 22nd, 2023

I’m gamed. Just one quick continuity question: why would Vern be in Anaheim?

Anaheim, California? Where the Mighty Ducks take place?

Oh, gotcha. Truth is, I’ve never watched the Mighty Ducks series. Sorry if that offends you.

That doesn’t. And I also take it you’re not a hockey person because the Ducks are known as the Anaheim Ducks in the league

Really wished the show wasn’t cancelled I really wanted it to continue

No I’m not a hockey person. I’m not a sports person in general.

Because he wants to make sure Caitlyn stays behind him. After learning that she was going to California to see the Anaheim Ducks, he traveled there to get an interview before she can.

Wow he’s really obsessed with one-upping Caitlyn.

Yeah. I bet they might’ve brought back Canard

You watched the show too?

Yep. I saw it on Saturday morning on abc. It’s also on Disney plus

Since we’re talking about this, I thought I’d share the chapter introduction f the Street Sharks. It’ll take place halfway into the fiction. Here’s the idea:

My idea is that one morning Twilight reads an article about four brothers had gone missing in Anaheim.Tonya also brings up that the self-proclaimed humanitarian Dr. Paradigm was talking at the research lab in Anaheim. Kirby mentions that Paradigms partner, Dr. Bolton, was an old colleague of his back in college and hadn’t seen him since April was a toddler. Feeling as if Paradigm might be a target for Dragonus, Wildwing and Leo decide to check on the doc, despite Twilight recommending they find the missing brothers. That night, the Ninjas, Rainbooms, Team Shine, and Mighty Ducks sneak into the lab. Grin mentions he's getting some disrupting vibes and April feels it too. Shine Boy pulls out his life meter and picks up four life signals. Wildwing finds a tarp and pulls it off. Everyone is shocked to see four containment tubes holding four humanoid shark hybrids. But before they could do anything, they were discovered by Dr. Paradigm, now wearing a mechsuit, with a mutant Lobster and Squid. Paradigm reveals what the public knows is that he found out about the mutagen after the Kraang invasion. Despite having to fight possession over it with Stockman, he had learned to make his own aquatic concoctions by adding his own chemicals. The only one who learned of his secret was his partner, Dr. Bolton and Paradigm kidnapped him and his four sons. While Dr. Bolton escaped despite being mutated while the four brothers were imprisoned in the tubes. As the teams fought, Mikey calls the lobster Slobster and Nosedive calls the squid Killamari, to which Paradigm finds interesting. April then feels her head, sensing one of the sharks struggling to get out. Just when Paradigm was about to destroy Leo and Wildwing, the shark (Ripster) bursts out of the tube fighting Paradigm. soon after, the other three burst out as well and join the fight. After Paradigm, Slobster, and Killamari escape, the sharks try to give chase but failed. After showing tensely toward the group, Fluttershy walked up towards them and gets them to calm down. Back at the Ducks' HQ, Tonya analyzes the Sharks and learns about Paradigm's mixture of chemicals with the mutagen. The sharks then introduce themselves- John, Clint, Bobby, and Coop Bolton- and explained that they were looking for their dad when Paradigm's mutants grabbed them and he mutated them. Leo regrettably told them they didn't find their dad much to the sharks' dismal. John states they have to find Paradigm to find their dad. Donnie offered to make them retromutagen but Bobby thinks being a shark is pretty cool while his brothers glare at him. But John believes their new forms maybe their best shot at defeating Paradigm. Mikey and Nosedive decided to give them new names and call John Ripster, Clint Jab, Bobby Streex, and Coop Big Slammu. When a news broadcast states that Dr. Paradigm went back to Fisson City, the sharks' hometown, The sharks decide to return and stop him. As they say goodbye, Leo and Twilight wish Ripster good luck on finding their dad. Smiling, Ripster tells them they'll meet again someday and they are now the Street Sharks before the took the train back to Fisson City. Also, Gamer hooks the sharks up with an old friend of his that may help.

I might do a second conflict where Paradigm gets mutated into a half piranha half man where shifts back and forth like Karai and Mikey starts calling him Paranoid.

Also, here are some jokes I have planned for this:

When Mikey and Nosedive name the sharks-

Mikey: If you guys are gonna be sharks, you guys need better names.

Nosedive: Yeah! You're not gonna scare anybody without cool names!

Mikey: (To John)I think you'll be.... Ripster!

Ripster: Huh?

Clint: Yo! what about me?

Nosedive: Boy he's a little jabber. Jabber? Jab! You are Jab!

Jab: Now you're talking!

Mikey: Hey, Dive! (points to Coop) what should we call him?

Nosedive: Let's see, he's big and he's got some big slammer. (snaps fingers)

Mikey/Nosedive: Big Slammu!

Big Slammu: I ain't that big.

Bobby: Don't mind me. I go by Blades.

(The other Sharks groan)

Jab: No one calls you that!

Bobby: You guys are just jealous! I like to see you guys do better!

Mikey: Let me try, Bobby. (Hops onto his head and sees his stripes) Your stripes look at little streeky. That's it! How about Streex?

Streex: Marvelous! Where were you in my extreme career?

(When Phil meets the Street Sharks):

(This one is an obvious joke)

Phil: Alien talking ducks! Ninja turtles! And Now humanoid sharks! What's next? Biker Mice from Mars?

(There was an awkward silence before Pinkie talks to her phone)

Pinkie: Vinnie, I'll have to call you back.

So, what do you think?

I've edited Grin's line.

In case you haven't got their Encounter with Vern already planned, here's an idea, Caitlyn looks at Vern's Facts With The Falcon when she notices them all in the background before Vern can announce where he is.

Caitlyn: Ugh, Vern's just uploaded a new live cast!

Vern: Hello, all you Falcon lovers! Vernon "the Falcon" Fenwick here, coming to you live from not the streets of New York, but...

Caitlyn: (noticed some people in the background of Vern's live cast who looked very familiar.) Wait minute... isn't that... (before she realized that the people were in fact her and the others.) Ooooohhhh, nooooooo!

Vern: Ooooohhhh, yeeeesssss! The Falcon is in beautiful Anahiem, California! (Then he looked back at the group, specifically Caitlyn, with a smug grin.) But it would appear that the Falcon's not only one in town... Looks like we've got an unexpected run in with Caitlyn "The Snoop" Roberts! And she's not alone, we've also got our gap-toothed hockey star, Casey Jones, along with the lovely April O'Neil! And what is this?! Why if that don't beat, it's the one and only Rainbooms!

(Suddenly the phone was snatched from Vern and was turned around to face a rather annoyed Gabby who said.)

Gabby: Hola. This is Gabrielle Riviera saying, The Falcon Is About To Take A Flight! (And she threw the phone, the scenery looking like it was spinning around as Vern's scream was heard before there was a thud, a scuffle, and the sky was shown before Vern's face appeared, revealing to have just barely caught the phone.)

Vern: We'll be right back, Falcon out! (He turned angrily to Gabby.) Do you have any idea how expensive this phone is?!

Gabby: Uh, no, but I know how irritating you are right now?

Cool. I’ll definitely use this

Don’t tick off Gabby.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 199