Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 503 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 503

Hope he's okay. So, what do you think about my opinion?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have no comment about it.

I understand. I just thought it would be good to think on

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

See ya next time.

Hey here's a funny scene for when they fight the trio at the junkyard, while rescuing Lao Si.

"Don't worry, there's no way anyone's getting the drop on old mamma," Eda boasted.

Suddenly, Abigail appeared behind her with her energy sword. "That so?!" She said, giving a sharp swing.

Before Eda could even blink, her head was instantly sliced right off her neck and fell into a shocked Rarity's hands. The fashionista gave a horrored gasp when something unexpected happened.

"Ow!" Eda's head exclaimed. "Dang it, not again!"

Rarity shrieked and tossed Eda's head, which went soaring over to where Leo and Twilight were still fighting Kikimora and was caught by the turtle leader as he and Twilight looked in shock.

"Yeah, Luz pretty much had the same reaction," Eda said casually, before the two also screamed and Leo threw her head, bouncing it off Kikimora and knocking her down. "Strike one!" Eda cheered before she was caught by a wide eyed Raph. "Hello."

"You're creepy!" Raph tossed her head over to the Coven scout he had been fighting.

"Boo!" Eda said and the scout screamed, throwing her head over to April, who also screamed and threw Eda's head to Trix, who did the same and tossed it to Donnie, who tossed it to Sunset, who threw it to Haley, who threw it to Casey, who threw it to Keno, who tossed it to Applejack, who threw it Rainbow, and she threw it to Jake.

"Yo! Nasty!" Jake threw Eda's head to Mikey and Spud, who began tossing the head to each other in a panic.

"Aaahhh, take it!"

"No you take it!"

"I don't want it, you take it!"

"You take it!"

Finally Spud threw Eda's head to Trixie as Eda said, "Wow, you're all easily freaked out." Trixie screamed and tossed Eda's head over to Pinkie.

Panicked, Pinkie bounced Eda's head from hand to hand like she was holding something hot. "Ew ew ew, disembodied head! Get away!" And she threw Eda's head to Abigail Finn.

Unlike everyone else however, Abigail looked more in disbelief than in terror. "What? This isn't possible! How are you still alive?!"

"Oh, well that's an excellent question," Eda replied. "Just bring me closer and I'll tell you." Abigail held her closer. "Closer... closer... there we go. So the reason for this is..." Then without warning, she blew a raspberry right in Abigail's face. The mad woman cried in disgust while Eda laughed. "That still cracks me up!"

"You disgusting little!" Abigail growled.

"Oh that's nothing compared to what's coming next, Dr Freakenstine!" Eda smirked.

"What are you implying?!" Abigail demanded, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and was punched in the face by Fluttershy, knocking her unconscious and making her toss Eda's head which the shy girl caught.

"That was for the Green Woman, you meanine!" Fluttershy yelled.

"Nice one, kid," Eda congratulated.

"Why thank you, Eda," Fluttershy smiled, before her eyes widened as she just realized that she was holding Eda's head.

Eda gave a dry look as she knew what was coming. "Scream and throw my head." And Fluttershy did just that.

(After the fight)

"Also, DID YOUR HEAD COME OFF YOUR BODY?!" Donnie asked, totally freaked out.

Luz gave a nervous laugh. "Uh, yeah, forgot to mention. Eda can remove some of her body parts. Including her head. Yeah, I totally freaked when I found out too."

"Want me to show ya?" Eda asked mischievously.

"Oh no no, we believe you!" Sunset waved off immediately.

"We're good!" Jake added.

"Totally!" Rainbow said.

"Absolutely!" Rose agreed.

"You don't need show us more!" Leo said.

"We got the gist of it!" Karai stated.

"Don't ever do that again!" Raph said, still freaked out.

"Seriously," Trix agreed. "That was creepier than Fu pretending to be that pirate puppet!"

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Alright. Just taking one chapter at a time

Lol, them tossing Eda’s head back and fourth.

You could add a little extra.

"Why thank you, Eda," Fluttershy smiled, before her eyes widened as she just realized that she was holding Eda's head.

Eda gave a dry look as she knew what was coming. "Scream and throw my head." And Fluttershy did just that, "And off I go." Eda mumbled dryly.

Here's something when Raph faces Boscha. Raph's line is a reference to Ken from Smash Bros Ultimate, including the TMNT episode: Turtle Temper! I will have it edited soon and put more on their battle the next time I post another one.

Raph vs Boscha

Everyone dodged Boscha's flaming grudgbys. She looked at Raph, giving an evil grin.

"Head's up freak!" She tossed it to him.

When the grudgby came in contact with him. He closed his eyes and channeled his magic before the ball came in contact in him. Boscha laughed in triumph.

"In your face turtle!" she mocked, but something caught her attention, "Huh?"

When the smoke cleared, there was Raph fully armed with his elemental magic of fire and steel. The turtle spun the grudgby on his finger, "So, you wanna fight fire with fire, huh?" Raph smirked, before tossing at Boscha who dodged, "Right back at ya!"

Boscha growled and began delivering more flaming grudgbys at him, only for them to be knocked back at her.

"Hold still!" she yelled.

Raph kept dodging her grudgbys before he leaped up to higher platforms.

Raph admitted with a chuckle, "Wow. You're a total hothead than I am."

This made Boscha so frustrated, she angrily screamed,

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S A TOTAL HOTHEAD!!!!"

With that, she started chasing after him. Boscha tried delivering punches on Raph, only for him to block them with no fuss.

"I'm gonna knock your shell in half if it's the last thing I do!" she yelled.

Raph warned her, "Insult all you want, girl, cause you're losing your temper."

When Boscha tried to knock his face, he ducked, grabbed her arm and strained her while holding her chest.

"Your rage is burning fast," Raph spoke calmly, "I let my anger take over my body many times. But unlike you, I am able to control it."

"Really? Then control this!" Boscha hissed, who head butted Raph's noggin and kicked him to the side.

Raph rubbed his head before he stood up.

Boscha snapped, "I grow tired of hearing your excuses, reptile. You think you're better than me freak? Your wrong! I'm gonna knock you so hard, you won't be able to breathe. And then, I'm gonna fry you and your brothers into ash and everything you care about."

Boscha continued lashing out on Raph who ignored everything she said. He started picturing her as Spider Bytze back then when his brothers were in trouble. So, he closed his eyes, took deep breaths, and calms himself before saying one important thing his Sensei told him, "Like a river over stone." He mumbled quietly, before he opened his eyes and smirked.

Hey, Cyan Tank added something extra to when Fluttershy throws Eda's head after punches Abigail Finn.

Eda gave a dry look as she knew what was coming. "Scream and throw my head." And Fluttershy did just that, "And off I go." Eda mumbled dryly.

Wildcard25
Group Admin
Comment posted by Cyan Tank deleted Aug 15th, 2023

Hey, remember that Messing with Boomgarden? Well, I figured out how Boomgarden can slander Jake in his commercial, showing footage of him causing accidents to himself and Lao Si, Boomgarden even calling Jake a klutz.

Boomgarden: So come on down to Boomgarden's, where we fix it fast! Brought to you by Lao Si's A Loser Hack!

Enraged, Lao yelled angry things in Chinese before he lept up and shut off the TV with a Kung fu kick.

Also, the ones who are involved in the pranking were at his shop when the commercial came on.

I have some quotes that aren't part of the artworks, but I'll show those later.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Alright just need to think for the next chapter. They meet Lao Shi whom Jake informed of his new allies before, while also still got a scolding from for revealing his identity.

OK, but Messing with Boomgarden should come after they've faced Baxter's Game and Mutant Tibbles. That way when they watch Emira driving like crazy Luz can say...

Luz: You are a worser driver than I am. (Referring to when she crashed the Party Wagon.)

Oh and they can also find out that Fu is way older than he looks.

Donnie: You're six-hundred years old?!

Fu: And I don't look a day over thirty-two.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah they'll learn more about Fu not only being that old, but has been all over the globe and such

I hate to bother but is jake along with his friends and the witch gonna learn ninjutsu?

Um, which comes first, the battle with Sir Malachi and Slithereene or the battle of Stockman's allegiance? There's some famous battle reference I want to add someday, and the same goes the whole gang facing Abigail Finn.

Do you think that could be a good idea that Lao Shi knows since years Hamato Yuuta, Hamato Yoshi, Tang Shen, Oroku Saki/Shredder and Karaï/Miwa.
This is how I imagine a little this kind of reunion with Karaï and Lao Shi.
Lao Shi: I can't believe it. Miwa?! Is that really you?
Jake, Trix, Spud, Eda, King, Rose, Willow, Gus, Edric, Emira, Amity, Luz, Haley: Miwa??
Lao Shi (happy): But yes! It's really you! Oh, but look at you Miwa! It's crazy how you've grown. You look like two drops of water to your mother.
Karaï: Wait! Where do you know my real name from?
Lao shi: Oh yes it's true. you don't remember because you were still a baby the last time I visited your family. But, the last time I heard of you, you disappeared without a trace.
Jake: Wait a minute, Gramps. Are you saying karaï's real name is actually Miwa?
Lao shi (confused): Karaï? What are you talking about, Jake?
Leo: It will take a bit long to explain, sir.
And after learning what happened to Yoshi, Shen and the rest of the Hamato clan; Lao Shi began to feel bad.
Lao Shi(sad): I see. I'm so sorry for the death of your father, children. I knew that one day, Saki would abandon himself to evil but from there to kill Tang Shen, to raise you while telling you lies about your origins; Miwa, voluntarily transforming into a destructive mutant, trying to kill you before finally murdering yoshi; his own adoptive brother and best friend; in cold blood... Even I would never have imagined that from him.

According to Jeb he said the Hexsquad didn't need it.
Link

Nice

Ok but what about jake and his friends I think it can help

It's true. Jebs did mention that to me. But you know, maybe they can learn a little bit when they face their enemies again one day if they're outmatched. And I know they don't have to since they can take care of themselves. Sometimes, Jake, Rose, Haley, and the Hexsquad can't sense their enemies intention when they strike them from their blind spots, or worse. For example, Leo can hold a wooden sword and bonk their heads one at time to see if they can dodge his attack motion. Luz, Haley, or Jake would complain saying is this some sort of wack a mole. That's reference to Baxter's Gambit (play it at 1:29). Or have them each avoid fake arrows the ninjas and Rainbooms fire. That's a reference to Turtle Temper (play it at 4:32). Rose may have been a ninja of the Huntsclan after she redeemed herself, but she can learn a thing or two from the Hamato Clan.

(Jake found Mikey, Rainbow Dash, and Casey with him)
Mikey: (Holding old newspapers clipping) Hey Jake, can you tell us anything about Manhattan Gargoyles?
(Jake checked to see if his Grandpa and Fu Dog were gone)
Jake: It's a secret I'm not allowed to share.
Casey: Told you guys.
Jake: But there is a clue I can give: David Xanatos. Follow his name, you'll find the answers.
Rainbow Dash: Thanks, Jake.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice shout out

Could be more if anyone's interested.

I've been watching and studying the series and it has EQNG potential... 2 Keywords 'Potential'... Don't you think?

The other Keyword is the factor. C-H-AN-G-E-L-I-N-G-S.

I know. Just thought it was an idea worth pointing out... Plus, I felt bad Bozzer's drawings were going to waste.

If he enjoyed it, I wouldn’t say it was a total waste

I know, but I just felt bad none of us are considering it at least. Bozzer's has as much say in the storyline as the rest of us.

I'm just voicing my good nature, that's all

Maybe that's where you can use those time travel quotes me and Postmonkey wrote.

No opinion on my Gargoyles idea?

It's a nice nod.

It could be more. I know everything about the Gargoyle cartoon... Might even be a good project to bond over.

If you want my opinion, I think that the characters of Gargoyles must be in another universe and it be like that the ninjas will met them.

Not bad, but given the factor of the Changelings i think it's the same Manhattan.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 503