Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 319 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 319
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Since Darth and I will be starting my ENG crossover with Nicktoon characters soon, we'll use here as a base for any ideas and quotes any of you may have. Remember not everything pitched will be used or if any, but it'll be nice to have something to work with. The story takes place after the events of the last game, SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom.

OG Team: Spongebob Squarepants, Danny Phantom, Timmy Turner, Jimmy Neutron

New Recruits: Ninja Turtles, Rainbooms, XJ9, Dudley Puppy, Po the Panda, Lincoln Loud

Allies: Master Splinter, April O'Neil, Casey Jones, Karai, Shinigami, Keno, Spike, CMC, Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks, Sam, Tucker, Jasmine Fenton, Jack and Madeline Fenton, Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, Sparky, Goddard, Sheen Estevez, Carl Wheezer, Cindy Vortex, Libby Folfax, Kitty Kaswell, Keswick, Chief Herbert Dumbrowski, Master Shifu, The Furious Five, Clyde McBride, The Loud Family, Dr. Noreen "Nora" Wakeman, Bradley "Brad" Carbunkle, Tucker "Tuck" Cornelius Carbunkle, and Sheldon Oswald Lee

Absent: Tak, Traloc, Aang

The Syndicate: Plankton, Freakshow, Dr. Crocker, King Goobot V, Baxter Stockman, Verminious Snaptrap, Vexus, Temutai, Morag

Side Villains: Purple Dragons, Skulker, Ember, The Chameleon, D.O.O.M, Stinkbug

Might want to also mention Tak's Absence and the New Recruits

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Will be nice seeing the Nicktoons. I miss them on the network

Glad we have your support, Jefe.

We never agreed to the last two... Also, I've never seen their shows

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Last two? Oh, you’re talking about Po from Kung Fu Panda and Lincoln from The Loud House.

Po and Lincoln Loud

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Well, can we at least put them on the team please. I have an idea for those two characters.

Let me do some research. But please explain.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Do you remember the Power Ponies episdoe?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

What if we do it in reverse. The Syndicate will create an invention that brings villains from comic books to life. In the show, The Loud House, Lincoln and Clyde’s favorite superhero is Ace Savvy and One-Eyed Jack because they both read Ace Savvy comics. I found a picture of Lincoln and Clyde in their costumes.

I was actually expecting you to use Morag. That's more believable.

So this is what you meant

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I think The Syndicate will give her powers instead of using magic just like from The Loud House movie.

Only problem is they need worlds with powerful energies to drain. Does the Loud House show have anything like that? A nuclear power plant, A poisonous chemical factory, anything?

Nice list of the allies and recruits! I'm impressed.

Have you thought of any other recruits and allies? There is one I've thought of from a 2005 nickelodeon show. But it looks like this team is already full to me.

The werewolf ghost from Danny Phantom?

How about some new recruits from Avatar: The Last Airbender?

Hate that show
Never was interested
Not compatible for multiple reasons

Well, we can't choose Invader Zim. Cause teamJOHN101 is making an ENG story that is a reference to that cartoon. I'd say your team, recruits, and allies are full.

Yep. So full there's only going to be 4 ninjas

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Syndicate are not going to be stealing resources in Lincoln’s town. They’ll give Morag some superpowers to get revenge on the Louds as a diversion.

If you can’t beat ‘em join em

Anyway way I can help?

I just saw the loud house movie now I am amped up with joy

Don’t blame you, in zuko alone those villages were ungrateful creeps…glad there all dead by the time the legend of Korra came

Okay, I can see that. But maybe Kung Fu Panda is a bit too much

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh c’mon now. I have an idea for this one. The Syndicate hires Temutai to wreak havoc in Po’s world with the use of the Syndicate’s technology that Po, Shifu, and the Furious Five have never seen before.

They'd need someone to recruit , first

I meant the Syndicate.

How about this: You plan out those two sections and I'll follow your lead.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Sounds good to me.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Which Danny Phantom villain should join the Syndicate? Skulker or Ember?

But if you can't think of anything, no shame in deleting them. Alright, I'm just being considerate

We already went over that: Freakshow

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, you’re right.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I already put a side villain list just in case the Syndicate needs some henchmen to hire.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

We’ll start this fic after Equestria AquaGirls. What other ideas about this upcoming fic do you want to share with me?

Do we have the team's weapon's planned out?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Spongebob can use his karate gear, Danny has ghost powers, Timmy Turner can use the Star Blaster, Jimmy Neutron can use the Tornado Blaster, Dudley Puppy with the mini-ray gun, Po can demonstrate some skill in the use of various handheld weapons, the Ninjas and ponies can use their ninja weapons like always, and XJ9 is armed with advanced weaponry and devices at her disposal because she’s a robot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 319