Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 432 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 432
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well I am planning on working on that in my next chapter

Well, I hope it was some help.

Mikey: (about Fukushima) Whoa! He sounds excatly like that Ultimate Ninja dude!

Kim: Ultimate ninja?

Raph: Just some punk from another dimension who challenged Leo to fight once.

Twilight: He also knocked him off a bridge!

Kim: Brutal!

Wildcard25
Group Admin
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome. Hopefully, Fukushima escapes and joins the Purple Nightmares as Hardened Stone’s right hand ninja (inspired by Death Dealer from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings).

Hope you don't mind, but I also created a scene of Master Sensei talking to the spirits of Master Splinter and Master Hamato Yuuta.

Master Sensei was just sitting down meditating, reflecting on his mission with Kim, Ron, Ninjas and Rainbooms. He then felt a spiritual presence.

Sensei: Your son has truly trained them well, Hamato Yuuta.

Just then a spirit of an elderly bald man appeared. The man was Hamato Yuuta, father of Hamato Yoshi, adoptive grandfather of the turtles.

Yuuta: Yes, I have been watching over them after their, and my son's mutation. And they have truly made me proud.

Just then, the spirit of Master Splinter appeared next to them.

Splinter: Thank you, father. But I couldn't have trained them without what you taught me.

Yuuta: You've proven that you are a great master to the clan, just like Leonardo is now.

Splinter: The Clan is growing with each recruit, both on earth and in Equestria.

Sensei: May the great warriors of the past guide them.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Then I hope you won't mind I launch an opening chapter involving the first meeting with the ninjas and Yori

I don't mind at all.

Hey Wrex, have you thought of more quotes of your idea of Pinkie drinking coffee? I came up with a few quotes for you. One is based on Hoodwinked you explained to the others. The other is from an old movie dated in 1998. Thought you'd be interested to see how it goes, if you don't mind that is.

Here's the first one.

Pinkie's body started twitching. Her eyes were crooked and began making funny faces. Everyone stared at her

"Uh Pinkie, are you okay?" Rarity cringed.

But the only reply she got was Pinkie making a steam boat gesture, "Toot-toot!" she yammered. Pinkie then started spinning around, "WHOOPIE!!!!" she cheered. Pinkie was out of control, "Caffiene! Yeah, baby!"

Ron worried, "I think Pinkie is on a sugar rush."

"I know coffee is sometimes bad for people," Donnie theorized in shock, "But this is ridiculous."

The next quote you might like. But there are a few questions. First question, how would you like Pinkie to spin around while holding her ninjutsu weapon? She'd be a tornado, much like the Tasmanian Devil, banging all of the Shego-bots and Stockman-bots crazy.

Well, hear's why. You ever watched Small Soldiers?

Insaniac is a lot like Pinkie Pie and is one of my favorite characters. He makes lot jokes, he's very energetic, and spins around just like the Tasmanian devil. When the gorgonites decide to fight, Insaniac spun himself around holding his weapon and banging the soldiers heads while hollering some jokes. Pinkie could do the same thing. I know coffee made her go out of control, but I almost feel like Pinkie would start hollering some jokes and laughing hysterically while fighting. Get the picture a little?

Try something crazy with a chainsaw

Pinkie doesn't have one.

You mean she could grab one lying around in the middle of nowhere?

I just had an idea for some dialogue involving Leo, Twilight, and Bonnie. The idea would be one of the villains kidnaps Bonnie to lure the Ninjas out. And it be funny to hear Twilight show a little jealousy about Bonnie flirting with Leo.

The message:

Leo gets a note in his locker and gathers everyone.

-Ninja, we have your girlfriend. Come to the warehouse and face us!

Leo raised a brow. “That’s odd. Twilight’s right here.” He pointed to Twilight. Suddenly, everyone realized who was the note talking about. “Bonnie!”

Hurrying to the rescue:

The Ninjas, Rainbooms, Kim, and Ron hurry to the warehouse as Leo spoke. “Okay guys! Let’s hurry to stop these guys!”

“Are you sure that’s the only reason, Leo?” Twilight deadpanned.

Leo looked confused. “Twilight, we took it upon ourselves to help those in need. You know that.”

“I’m sure we’ll save your girlfriend in time.” Twilight scoffed, causing Leo to blush.

“Twilight! She is not my girlfriend! She just won’t leave me be for five minutes! That’s why she hugged me a lot when we’re at school!”

“Well, maybe she’ll stop if you turn off your cloaker and show her the real you!” Twilight scoffed.

“Don’t tempt me.” Leo huffed.

Ron ran past the two. “Kinda touchy, ain’t you, Twilight?”

“Touchy.” Rufus agreed.

(It’s kind of like the part in Pokémon the movie 2000 where Melody teased Misty about her feelings for Ash)

Please, no 3rd movie references. That one I cry on

Here’s a little something for at the end of the Monkey Fist arc, or during the Epilogue, I think the latter might be better. When Fukushima escapes capture and meets the leader of the Purple Nightmares.

This scene will tease AmethystMajesty’s “Legend of the Purple Nightmares.”

After the battle with The Koga Takuza, Monkey Fist gets arrested, but Fukushima escapes capture.

Fukushima is wandering around, very angry that his plan had failed.

Fukushima: I will get that outsider, and those turtles and girls, and that brat who stains the great Foot Clan.

???: I feel the same way.

Fukushima turns to see Night-Terror and his gang approaching him. Fukushima gets into a fighting stance.

Fukushima: You’ve picked the wrong person to target.

Night Terror: Relax, we’re not here to fight, we’re here to talk.

Fukushima: And what is there to talk about?

Night Terror: Just ask him here...

Just then, a man approached them

The man: Greetings, Fukushima. I am Solid Stone, and I have a proposition for you.

Fukushima looked at the man before smirking, indicating he was listening.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

His name is Solid Stone now.

Right, right, sorry. Fixed it.

You know that suggestion that Pinkie drinks coffee and goes into a high energy madness? Well, I have an idea for that plot, Professor Dementor sees Pinkie's energy and captures her to use her as a living power supply for his latest doomsday device. The Ninjas and Kim saves Pinkie and turn her loose on Dementor.

And like I once mentioned before, Rainbow can say that Dementor sounds like this "very annoying guy she met at a Daring Do convention". As a reference to Quibble Pants.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Ok, I'll look into it.

Thanks... I think

I was thinking, when the Ninjas face the founder of the Foot Clan, it can be like when they fought Shredder in the 1990 movie and the 2014 movie, with Mikey suggesting that they play Buck Buck.

Karai: Buck Buck?

Raph: What the heck is that?

Donnie: Buck Buck, Tony On A Pony. Some people call it Johnny On A Rock.

Leo: Wait... yeah... let's play Buck Buck!

Donnie: Huh?

Raph: I think that Koga guy knocked Leo's brains out.

Karai: Or maybe not... (thought about it before it became clear.) That just might be what we need to take him down!

Me and Amethyst already used that.

I have an idea that'll tie into Magic in Manhattan. Stockman and Drakken find a Kraang portable portal device in an old Kraang outpost. So they use it to transport Shegobots to the Turtles, Rainbooms, and Kim at random times and places when they least expect it to mess with them. Until they catch on and jump through the portal to them where they take it, open it to a random dimension, and toss it in there.

Then at an epilogue of the fic...

In another dimension, the portal device washed up on a beach right next to a bunch of random junk. Then a shadow fell upon the device and a small clawed hand picked it up. The hand belonged to a strange creature. He looked like some kind of dog with ash colored fur and a skull for a head with two tall horns, big yellow eyes, and a red collar.

"What the heck is this thing?" The dog like creature asked as he looked it over.

Then he pressed a a random spot and two portals opened up. One on the ground and one in the air. "Heh?" Curious, the creature stuck his hand through the bottom portal and his hand came out the top portal. "Whoa!" He said in amazement before pulling his hand back, the portals closing as he did so.

"I gotta show this to the others!" Then he ran off, shouting, "Luz! Eda! Everyone! Look what I found!"

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Interesting concept. Which would mean that in the opening of that story it picks up with King showing everyone it, when Kikimora and the scouts arrive and they end up opening the portal sending them to new York

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

So what do you think of the end of the Monkey Fist Arc or during the Epilogue? I think the latter might be better. After all, Red Tagg came up with the idea.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well, I did include the scene of Fukushima being recruited by Solid Stone so he will return for another story

Nice way to tease Magic in Manhattan

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, okay. Thanks for adding my OC into your story.

And when they heard Duff being banned from every golf course.

Ron: Dude got banned from every golf course in the world.

Rainbow Dash: Whoa, that's a lot of golf courses.

Kim: He even got banned in mini-golf.

Mikey: Wait, Mini-Golfing too?! But why?!

Casey: Trust me dude, you'd throw a hissy fit too at some courses.

April: He's not wrong. And I should know, Casey nearly got banned by one of them.

Casey: Hey, it was one time!!

And when they face him.

Duff: I'll show ya!! FORE!!!

He hits the golf ball and lands near them.

Raph: Ha!! That's what you...

Then the ball explodes, sending some flying, with Mikey saying "They explode?!"

Kim: Surprised us, too.

Casey: Come on, let's take care of McDoof

Duff: Duff McGilligan!! Not Doof!!

Mikey: Heh, says you!! (reference from Sitch in time)

:twilightsmile:Thanks. Sometimes I wonder where I come up with this stuff.

Bonnie: Why didn't anyone tell me about practice?
Kim: Because we kicked you out of the squad.
(Bonnie laughed thinking it was a joke, but stopped when she saw their serious expressions)
Bonnie: You can't do that, Kim!
Kim: Actually, I can.
(Kim brought out a voting sheet with the whole squad's signatures on Out)
Kim: The whole squad agreed... Including the tempt students.
(Bonnie lunged at Kim, only for her to move out of the way into a full trash can)
Kim: I expect your uniform back by Monday

That's a good one actually.

Ooh, I don't know if it's going to be part of it, but remember when Drakken attempted to clone Kim in that one episode?

Drakken: Once I get their samples, i will make the perfect Rainboom Clone army!!

Shego: Ugh, again with the clones?!

Drakken: Shego. Must you ruin everything?!

Stockman: Uh, what did you mean by, again?

Shego: Long story short, point dexter, a while back, Dr. D tried to make an army of Kim Clones, but it didn't work out, cause most of them acted like rabid dogs with rabies instead of actual clones that can fight like her, not to mention their ridiculous weakness of sodas.

Stockman: Hmm, must be a problem with the cloning chemical compound. (smirks) I think I have an idea.

*Then Stockman arrives and surrounds them*

Mikey: You're outnumbered, Stock dude!!

Stockman: *smirks* am I?

Then all of a sudden, all of them were surrounded by the clones of the Rainbooms and Turtles, shocking Kim and Ron, with the others feeling annoyed.

Rarity: Seriously?!!

Rainbow Dash: Are you kidding me?! It's the Meanbooms all over again!!

Kim, Ron & Roofus: Meanbooms?

All: Long story.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 432