Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 432 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 432

He has a hockey stick along with his weapons. It's pretty blunt

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Can I explain where the rest of his weapons are on his body?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Sure give me a good rundown

His hockey stick is strapped to his back with his sword, his Kyoketsu-shoge is wrapped around his chest, and if he gets a nunchuck it'll be secured around his right leg

Aside from gaining a new weapon, I thought maybe his friends should start sharing their with him

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah like if he's disarmed any of them could toss him one of theirs to use until he regains his own.

Exactly. That's how deep their friendship is

That be a good team attack

Hey, here's an idea, say Shego crashes the school at night during a game and after Bonnie and the cheer squad have been pranked by the CMC and the Tweebs.

Apple Bloom: Who's the dweeb now, Bonnie!

Bonnie: (still scratching) Can this get any worse?!

Pinkie: I really wouldn't say that if I were you...

(At that moment, there was a loud boom and everyone turned to see a large hole in the wall. And standing there with her robot army was Shego.)

Kim: Oh no.

Shego: Hey there, hope you all don't mind if me and crew crash your big game!

Pinkie: (to Bonnie) Told you.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

We'll see on using this scene for the cheer moment

What did you have in mind?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I don't wanna rush the whole cheer thing. I figured they would go after the group after school where they see more of Middleton

Yeah, that would work out better.

Also, have you seen the idea I posted for the Owl House American Dragon, and if so there's a small change I wanna make.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

About them seeing the memories in the mirror

Yeah, maybe we cut out the part about Leo saying he got trust issues as a result of Karai's deception. But now I don't know? I thought it would be a good foreshadowing for Equestria Justice Girls where they face manifestations of their guilt. What do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well we talked about Leo and his trust issues before and to have him keep bringing it up to everyone new they meet is just rubbing it in

So, yeah, we skip it. Instead, how about Leo tells them that he sorta got her back and they see the memory of their fight at the docks when she told Leo that Shredder was her father.

Karai can mention that she used to see April as a weakling like Amity did Willow until April saved her from Tiger Claw.

Memory Tiger Claw: You are beaten! You're shell will hang in our new lair as a trophy!

Memory April: I don't think so! (nails him with the Dragon Tail.)

Jake: Dang!

Trix: Sweet kick, girl!

Amity: Whoa.

Luz: Whoa is right!

Gus: (nudges Willow) Maybe you'll do something like that.

Willow: Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

We'll keep this in mind

Well here's an idea for when the Ninjas face Shego, the Rainbooms do what the Turtles did in Pulverizer Returns use random objects as weapons.

The Surgical Operation

Blade took his bag that contained his sword off and sat down on the medical chair. Mrs. Possible was preparing everything for the operation. She started adding the anesthesia in a needle before she can begin the surgical operations of Blade’s face. She began cleaning his right arm before she can inject the drug into his body.

“Hold still please. This won't hurt a bit.” She advised him.

Mrs. Possible gently injected the anesthesia in his arm which made him groan a little and quickly placed a bandage on his wound. She started walking around every drawer fetching the necessary surgical tools she needed and placed them on a tray near the medical chair. Mrs. Possible finally activated the sensors of her patient to assure Blade’s condition is fine.

“You do know what you’re doing, right?” He asked her.

“Why, yes.” Mrs. Possible explained happily, “I have saved many patients lives here. I’ve been treating the disorders of their brains, spines, nerves, and all sorts to the human body. Kim even assisted me on Mother’s Day. Removing the scar off your face will be no problem at all for me, Blade. It’ll be just like removing a tumor out of a patient’s head.”

“All right, all right,” He said, trying to relax, “Let’s hope this was worth it.”

Mrs. Possible assured him with a smile, “Trust me, you’re gonna be just fine. I’m sure your family would love to see the new you, wouldn’t they?”

“Yeah, they sure would.” Blade nodded, thinking about Tempest, Permafrost, Melody Spirit. He then began to feel a little woozy.

Mrs. Possible noticed, “Looks like the effects of the anesthesia is working. Are you ready?”

Blade took a deep breath, “Let’s do this. Work your magic, Doctor.” he told her.

Mrs. Possible lowered the medical chair in a flat position. She placed the light close to Blade and then picked up one of her neurosurgical instruments from her tray. Blade’s eyes began to close slowly. He felt Mrs. Possible’s hand placed on his cheek.

“You’ll only be unconscious for a few minutes.” She said.

Within seconds, Blade was fast asleep, and the doctor began to do the surgery. Blade’s friends were outside watching. Some were worried.

“Is he gonna be okay?” Scootaloo worried.

“Of course he will, squirt. He’ll be fine.” Rainbow assured her by placing her arm around her surrogate sister’s shoulder.

Kim smiled, “My mom’s a professional. She knows what to do.”

Fluttershy replied, “I hope so.”

Ron stated, “Don’t worry, Blade will feel like a fine young man when he wakes up.”

Applejack shrugged, “If you say so.”

This is a reference from Fugitive when AZ-3 removed Fives's inhibitor chip. Some of Mrs. Possibles quotes may have to be changed if I don't want Mrs. Possible to be very specific before she does the operation.

(sigh) Don't tell me. Let me guess, a bit too much, right?

No, that's my idea

I know. I thought you needed help. So I made this. I'm sorry.

Oh, I thought you were stealing it. My mistake

I wasn't stealing it, I was trying to make it an extra addition. I don't know too much about neurosurgeons, but I did all I could to make this by watching the episodes of Kim Possible and the clone wars. When you made your quote, I thought you needed a bit extra just in case. So that you or the others would get the picture.

The CMC & Tweebs vs Bonnie part 1
(Say Kim sits out the cheer routine out of loyalty to her new friends.)

Just then Kim's device beeped and she answered it, "Wade, what's up?"

But the caller wasn't Wade. Instead, a deep voice in a southern accent spoke, "Good evening, Kim Possible, Rainbooms, April, Karai, and Shinigami."

"Who is this?" Kim asked suspiciously.

"Yeah," Rainbow added.

"A friend," the voice answered. "Listen, I need y'all to do something. Go to the girl's locker room and put on those awesome cheer squad uniforms that Rarity made for you."

"What?! How do you know about that?" Rarity demanded.

"Don't worry, all your questions will be answered by the time you get back," the voice assured before the call ended.

"Who was that?" Karai wondered.

"They remind me of the Gadget Man," April recalled.

"The Gadget Man?" Kim questioned.

"A mysterious ally of ours," Sunset explained. "He's the leader of this covert group called the Guardian Angels."

"Wow, spankin name," Kim admitted.

"Our friend Angel came up with it," Pinkie said.

"So what do they do?" Kim asked.

Twilight explained, "From what Gadget Man told us the last time we teamed up, he an the Angels are working on taking down fractions of the Purple Dragon street gang from other cities."

Then Kim's communicator beeped again. This time, it was Wade, "Kim!" He called. "I just discovered my communication system was just briefly hacked."

"Yeah," Kim confirmed. "This mystery voice just asked us to put on our new cheer uniforms for some reason. Any thoughts as to why?"

"Non that I can think of," Wade shrugged.

"So what do we do?" Fluttershy asked her friends.

"I guess do what the caller said," Kim answered.

"Agreed," Wade added. "Meanwhile, I'll trace the caller and see if I can identify them."

"Thanks, Wade," Kim smiled.

"Ooooo!" Rarity got all giddy. "I was hoping we'd get to wear our outfits!"

"Yeah, I bet you were," Applejack said dryly.

During the routine, Bonnie blew a kiss toward Leo, making the Turtle uncomfortable and Twilight angry, bending her baton with a growl.

"Looks like you got yourself an admirer now, Leo," Raph smirked.

"Don't remind me," Leo frowned. "Now I know how you feel, Blade."

"And it looks like Twilight's all jelly now," Mikey pointed at the girl, who was gritting her teeth and staring daggers at Bonnie.

"Why are Kim and the girls dressed in their cheer uniforms?" Donnie asked.

"They still look rad," Ron said.

"Oh yeah," Rufus agreed.

Scootaloo turned to the Tweebs, "So when does the surprise go off?" She asked the twins.

"In approximately-" Jim began.

"Right now," Tim finished pointing.

Bonnie did a back-flip and landed with a split. But at that moment, a strange powdery substance exploded from her uniform and all over herself and whole cheer squad.

"Ugh, what is this stuff?!" Bonnie said in disgust. Then she and the squad flinched as they suddenly felt very itchy and began scratching themselves all over.

"Aah! Itchy! I'm all itchy!" Tara cried.

"Me too!" Marcella added.

"What's going on here?!" Bonnie demanded, while scratching.

(The Girls will have apologize to the Cheer Squad, except Bonnie, for the Prank and they'll say the understand, knowing what jerk Bonnie is.)

Now this is a maybe, because I don't know if they'll be there:

What if they encounter Gemini? How he would capture Ron again, however, because he heard how Mikey got them out in certain situations, he kidnaps him too and tries to convince him too. And when they fought, everyone overheard them talking:

Doctor Director: So you're at it again, aren't you, Sheldon?

Mikey: Sheldon? Okay that's lame!!

Gemini: As i said before, the name's Gemini. And it doesn't concern you, Betty.

Rainbooms: (confused looks) Betty?

Doctor Director: Oh yeah, right, don't give me that? I know you want the Ron factor, but why do you also need Michelangelo?

Gemini: Because, well, pff, because he's none of your beeswax!!

Kim Possible: Oh, not again. (earning confused looks)

Doctor Director: You want him too because i had him, you still always want my stuff!!

Gemini: Right, cause you always got better toys than I did.

Doctor Director: Liar liar, do you want me to bring up baby curlylocks again? Or are you going to be the baby dragging mom into this again?

Gemini: Grrrr, that's it!! (shoots lasers all over the place)

Applejack: *sarcasm* Oh, that's real mature.

Rainbow Dash: Sheesh, he's more of a big baby than Rarity on a good day.

Rarity: *outraged* Excuse me?!!

Rainbow Dash: *nervously sweating* Uh, nothing!!!

After the battle

Sunset Shimmer: So, Director, how do you know Gemini?

Ron Stoppable: Oh, she and Gemini are twins.

All: What?!!

Rainbow Dash: But uh...you two don't look...

Twilight: Rainbow, she means they're fraternal twins, as in a brother and sister born on the same day.

Kim Possible: That's right. And apparently Gemini resented her because Doctor Director didn't treat him like an older sibling. *earning more confusd looks from the others*

Casey: But uh...you're twins.

Doctor Director: He's older, by four minutes. Four minutes, four years, he resented me because I didn't treat him the respect he desrved.

Mikey: So basically, the two of you are like Leo & Raph, Applejack & Apple Bloom, Rarity & Sweetie Belle, Rainbow & Scootaloo and Twilight & Shining Armor on a good day? *gets glares from certain groups*. Well it's true. Or do i need to bring up the incident with Fishface, Rainbow's kidnapping or the incident with Khan a while back? And uh, ahem, let's not forget the embarrasing detail about the pudding, incident that a friend of ours mentioned a while back?

The said people who glared suddenly blushed madly and had awkward looks on them.

Here's a little something for when Blade returns to Equestria and three special mares to him notice he doesn't have a scar anymore.

In Canterlot in Equestria, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Permafrost, and Melody Spirit were all at Melody's house, sitting at the table having tea and biscuits.

Permafrost: I hope Blade's okay. (I don't know whether she'll call him dad yet.)

Melody: Don't worry dear, I'm sure your dad will be okay.

Fizzlepop: Your Aunt's right, Frost. Blade's the strongest Pony I know.

Blade: (From a distance) I've had my moments.

Melody/Permafrost/Fizzlepop: Blade!

Blade: Did you girls miss me? (Blade walks into the room)

Melody: Blade, of course we... (Melody stopped when she noticed Blade's clean face. The girls were surprised.)

Permafrost: Blade, what happened...?

Blade: During my time in the Ninja's realm, we ended up working with this young hero named, Kim Possible. And while working with her, her mother is a surgeon who, well, managed to hide my scar for me.

Permafrost: Wow

Melody: Now there's the face I remember from long ago.

Blade: Thanks. (Blade turned to Fizzlepop). So, Fizzlepop, what do you think?

Fizzlepop: I think you made a brave move.

Blade: You know, if you want, I could take you to Dr Possible and she could have your scar cleared up.

Fizzlepop: You'd do that, for me?

Blade: Of course.

And that's my idea guys. Hope you enjoyed it. And whether Fizzlepop gets her scar removed as well, that'll be up to you guys to discuss.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea. Let’s bring in Fukushima in the fic and at the end, he joins the Purple Nightmares as Hardened Stone’s right hand ninja.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Hardened Stone? Don't you mean Night Terror?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’d say that Night Terror captures Fukushima and brings him to the true boss of the Purple Nightmare terrorist organization, Hardened Stone.

I kinda had a hunch he was gonna be.

Oooh, now that's perfect.

When the CMC apologize to the cheer squad, Bonnie will do this...

"You should be sorry, you little brats!" Bonnie spat.

"We're apologizing to the squad, not you, Bonnie!" Apple Bloom rebuked.

"Yeah!" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo added.

"What?!" Bonnie gasped angrily.

In a way, during their adventure, I think Rarity would figure out Kim has a crush on Ron.

I have a little something should they face Monkey Fist.

(Drakkon and Stockman talk to Monkey Fist about fighting the turtles)

Monket Fist lifts his foot and took a sip of his tea before taking a deep breath. "The Hamato Clan died years ago."

"Apparently, The man named Hamato Yoshi had survived and train four mutant turtles." Baxter explained. "He also trained these girls called The Rainbooms and they had defeated Oroku Saki."

"And have they defeated his daughter, Karai?" Monkey Fist raised his brow.

"Apparently, she is actually Yoshi's daughter and leads the Foot clan and helps the Turtles."

Monkey Fist paused after hearing Stockman's claim before out bursting with laughter.

"Okay, I'll bite. What was the funny part?" Drakken asked confused.

Monkey Fist calmed down. "My-my apologies. I only met Shredder once but I knew how crafty he was."

------

Years ago, Monkey Fist was meditating when his eyes opened when one of his Monkey Ninjas came to him and whispered into his ear. He got up and walked to the entrance and stood face to face with a familiar armored ninja.

"Monkey Fist, I assume." he glared.

"And you must be Oroku Saki." Monkey Fist greeted just before Shredder extended his claws. "But you prefer to be called The Shredder."

Shredder then spoke calmly. "I am...impressed at how you've trained primmates the art of ninjutsu."

And that's all I got. The idea is that Shredder would leave Monkey Fist with the opportunity to join the Foot which he never got around to.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

As said we'll see how it happens when the girls fill in, but I still don't wanna make all but Bonnie get pranked even if it's unintentionally for them

Would make some sense Monkey Fist would know of the Hamato and Foot Clans

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Like perhaps Bonnie may receive the prank, but she gets the other cheerleaders sans Kim covered in it when she gets too close to them.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 432